Will Kang & Kodos' Twirl 'n' Hurl use express pass?

afar28

Original Poster
I will be heading down to Uni in a bit over a week. I have express pass, and am wondering will the new attraction in Springfield, Kang & Kodos' Twirl 'n' Hurl, feature express pass? Thanks!

HTF

IMG_1794.jpg

As I mentioned its set up for Express but there evaluating the demand

luv

let me know if you hurl!:D I want to try it, but sometimes too much spinning makes me feel off for the rest of the day :(
I'm good on rides. I don't get sick. None of that stuff ever bothers me. I skip the Hulk because it bangs my head around too much, but otherwise, nothing ever bothers me.

I've been a bit queasy this week, so I won't go until I'm sure I won't hurl...but normally, can ride anything! Spin me, shake me, throw me down a giant hill face-first...I'm good. :)

derekburgan

Rode it last week for the first time and I don't think it was using Express Pass. Not that it needed it either because even though the crowds were there for the park the line for the Twirl 'n' Hurl were always small. I absolutely LOVED this ride. Tons of great jokes throughout the queue and hilarious safety spiels and voice work by the alien during and after the ride. Hilarious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom