Will I lose fast passes if I unlink my tickets?

Da Bird is Da Word

So, my trip is in 5 days and I’m thinking about changing my ticket type. I ordered them third party, so if I do this, the tickets will unlink from MDE and then I’ll have to manually re-link them. If I do this, will I lose my Fast Passes??

nickys

Premium Member
So, my trip is in 5 days and I’m thinking about changing my ticket type. I ordered them third party, so if I do this, the tickets will unlink from MDE and then I’ll have to manually re-link them. If I do this, will I lose my Fast Passes??

I assume you’ll do this the same day.

I don’t think you’ll lose them until an overnight sweep is done. But if there were issues with re-linking them, then your FPs will definitely be at risk.

Paging @Rob562 and @Tuvalu for confirmation.

Upvote 0

Da Bird is Da Word

Original Poster
I'm curious as to what incentive is there that you would risk it? Bigger discount?

I bought annual passes (haven’t activated them yet), but things have come up that make it unlikely that I’ll visit Disney again in the next year. So I’m thinking of swapping them out for weeklong park hopper tickets for my trip. I stand to gain about $900 from doing this.

Upvote 0

Rob562

And you're able to get a refund of the AP? I don't have any experience in UNlinking tickets, but if so, I suppose you could link the new ticket first, which would cover the FastPasses, then do whatever you need to with the AP.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom