Will finding Dory influence the Nemo ride or show?

Fox&Hound

Original Poster
So it has been announced that Finding Dory will influence turtle talk with crush and changes are coming to the show/experience in May. Any chance they will make changes to the finding Nemo ride or show? Both have been around for a while and could some pulsing. I know the ride has gotten some slack for being "we lost Nemo again so I wonder if this movie could add some new life and energy? I guess it depends if it does well. Thoughts?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
It will definitely make an impact in the pavilion at EPCOT. However, I don't believe that the musical at AK will be changed any at all. Finding Nemo: The Musical is a big broadway style show with LOTS of original songs... I don't think Disney will take the time to make "Finding Dory: The Musical"... Especially given the fact at how amazingly well done and how popular the current show is. In fact, Finding Dory will just make the show more popular as it is currently.

wdwfan4ver

I think it would impact Epcot only and hopefully it is going to be more than what Disney announced earlier today. The ride really needs it more than the show for 2 reasons.

My first is Finding Nemo: The Musical first started having shows in 2007 and that isn't long compare to what DHS has in Beauty and the Beast live on Stage, and Voyage of the little Mermaid.

The 2nd reason is the Nemo Ride in Epcot needs a change in storyline bad like already mentioned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom