Will Endgame reach 2 billion on its second Sunday?

seascape

It is an easy yes. According to Deadline Endgame did 74 million in China yesterday. Therefore it should be over 1.6 billion through Wendsday and 1.7 billion Thrusday. So the question is not if it will break 2 billion on Sunday, it should be will it pass Titanic on Sunday.

seascape

I am a little disappointed in the Domestic numbers as I expected more. However the international numbers continue at an insane pace. Anyway the total gross per Boxoffice Mogo is 1.664 billion, only 1.124 billion away from Avatar and 523 million from Titanic. I believe Titanic will go down on Sunday.

WDWmazprty

IMG-20190502-WA0002.jpg

seascape

According to Boxofficemojo. Endgame is now at $1,785,794,638. Titanic's total was $2,187,463,944. That is s difference of just $401,669,306. Boxoffice Mojo is predicting at Domestic box office of over 150 million, meaning Endgame needs about 250 million internationally.

DisneyGigi

I think week 3 will be interesting. (And 4) A lot of second time viewers may wait until it dies down to go back, or in my case not enough time due to vacation plans. Either way I say it hits 2 billion well before Sunday. At least I hope!

khlaylav

If it's going to beat Avatar, this is the weekend (and week) to do it, because I really think Detective Pikachu is going to be a strong contender. Then again, this feels like a movie that's going to have legs and multiple viewings (I'm going to see it again tonight and I know I'm not the only one)

erasure fan1

If it's going to beat Avatar, this is the weekend (and week) to do it, because I really think Detective Pikachu is going to be a strong contender. Then again, this feels like a movie that's going to have legs and multiple viewings (I'm going to see it again tonight and I know I'm not the only one)
Legs are the key. I have a bunch of family and friends who wanted no part of the craziness of opening week. I think a lot of people had the same thoughts. So couple that, with repeat viewings, and you could have some strong legs.

I do hope at the end, if endgame is close to avatar, they do a re-release maybe with new footage and put it out around the end of summer/early fall. I just want something to knock avatar off the top and this movie deserves to do it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom