Will Disneyland USA suffer? ALL Of Disney's Theme Parks Now Closed - Reopening Dates Unknown

Darkbeer1

Well structurally I think mega rolls on the base of ones TP monument would be most effective, followed by double rolls, topping with singleply....imho engineering wise....;).

Just got back from grocery run and did notice end cap full with megapacks of 96 rolls and smiled to self....adjacent aisle was plentiful as well, so I commented to sales gal that they were stocked and she said they have had several runs of people buying the hyped necessities the past week and just got restocked. She felt comfortable sharing as my lot did not include any panic items.....does 2 cans of tuna and 2 cans of soup count?!!!:oops:

Well, were they the restaurant sized cans?

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Nice pantry! Do you have a year supply of can goods there?

Ha I copied it from some article that was discussing the critters that would get to that pantry before you could utilize it! :joyfull: and no I did not read it to see who the invaders/pests would be.....word to the wise?

Ok ok I had to look, rats/mice, pantry moths, and ants.....ooooooh….o_O

Last edited:

TP2000

Original Poster
Here's something to think about, and a reminder to stay safe out there....

Traffic fatalities will rise by 6% next week, meaning 28 additional Americans will die next week on top of the normal 600+ Americans that die weekly in auto accidents, and almost all of the extra deaths will happen during the morning commute.

Blame this Sunday's switch to Daylight Saving Time, when people are sleepier behind the wheel for the first week after the switch.

"The study also found that the farther west the time zone, the higher the risk of a deadly crash during that first week. And, bulk of the additional fatal crashes that week occur during the morning commute."

Atomicmickey

I am going to DL on the 21, 22, and 23. Touring plans has the crowd levels at 10,8,10.
I am wondering if we'll see lower crowd levels. I am not concerned about going at this point.

Darkbeer1

I am going to DL on the 21, 22, and 23. Touring plans has the crowd levels at 10,8,10.
I am wondering if we'll see lower crowd levels. I am not concerned about going at this point.
Unknown. For example, Santa Clara County recommended that large sports facility not operate. Both the San Jose Sharks and San Jose Earthquakes decided to not follow the recommendations and operate as normal this weekend.

It really depends and how the disease progresses. And nobody can predict that.

Atomicmickey

Unknown. For example, Santa Clara County recommended that large sports facility not operate. Both the San Jose Sharks and San Jose Earthquakes decided to not follow the recommendations and operate as normal this weekend.

It really depends and how the disease progresses. And nobody can predict that.

Oh, yeah absolutely. There had already been murmurings that 'crowds are lighter' but anecdotal comments like that aren't at all reliable of course. Well, just watching every day.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Here's something to think about, and a reminder to stay safe out there....

Traffic fatalities will rise by 6% next week, meaning 28 additional Americans will die next week on top of the normal 600+ Americans that die weekly in auto accidents, and almost all of the extra deaths will happen during the morning commute.

No driving next week, got it. Does time change affect fairy flying?!?! :oops:

Last edited:

flutas

South Korea New Dx Rates peaking. Here's the data I already provided you, which you've ignored.

Feb 27 - 505
Feb 28 - 517
Feb 29 - 813
March 1st - 586
March 2nd - 599
March 3rd -851
March 4th -435
March 5th - 467

Please demonstrate to me how this does not represent an overall plateau.

I'm not outlining Iran and Italy for you, you are quite capable of doing it yourself.

Just to beat this dead horse a little bit more...

South Korea today reported 309 new cases (new total of 6,593). So either they didn't test many people or you are correct, that their cases are plateauing.

03/02: 599
03/03: 851
03/04: 435
03/05: 467
03/06: 309

Italy today reported 778 cases (new total of 4,636). Here are their numbers for the past 5 days.

03/02: 335
03/03: 466
03/04: 587
03/05: 769
03/06: 778

Iran today reported 1,234 new cases (new total of 4,747) yesterday they reported 591 cases, as well as having a foreign minister's adviser die from Coronavirus. They appear to now taking steps like China, and quarantining entire cities, and provinces which should lead to it plateauing in a few weeks though.

03/02: 523
03/03: 835
03/04: 586
03/05: 591
03/06: 1,234

Iran and Italy both don't appear to have reached their peak yet, according to the numbers from today.

Last edited:

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Just to beat this dead horse a little bit more...

Iran today reported 1,234 new cases (new total of 4,747), as well as having a foreign minister's adviser die from Coronavirus. That increase definitely doesn't seem like it has plateaued to me.

They appear to now taking steps like China, and quarantining entire cities, and provinces which should lead to it plateauing in a few weeks though.

Are YOU in Iran?!! Step away from the computer......breathe and clean...... :oops: Which reminds me I have to fly off to do my Friday bathroom cleaning......

Last edited:

flutas

Are YOU in Iran?!! Step away from the computer......breathe and clean...... :oops: Which reminds me I have to fly off to do my Friday bathroom cleaning......

No, I am in the US (CA). Where this stuff is just starting. ;) I also updated my post with data from Italy as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom