Will Disneyland offer discount tickets for locals when the park reopens? - OCR/SCNG

Darkbeer1

Original Poster

>>Disneyland fans in Southern California anxious for the Anaheim theme park to reopen with thin crowds and short lines following an extended coronavirus closure could find one other surprise awaiting them: Cheap tickets.

Walt Disney World has begun offering discount tickets as low as $49 per day for Florida residents who buy multi-day Magic Flex packages.<<

Figments Friend

I have doubts they would offer discounted ticket media, but I could be wrong.

Still waiting to see the 'discounts' from WDW since they reopened...and so far, zilch for the general non-local, non-AP crowd.

( p.s - air fares even better right now for September ....still waiting for DLR re-opening news )

-

cmwade77

Still waiting to see the 'discounts' from WDW since they reopened...and so far, zilch for the general non-local, non-AP crowd.

( p.s - air fares even better right now for September ....still waiting for DLR re-opening news )

-
I think there could be deals for locals if they don't show up in the numbers anticipated, but I don't think that will be an issue.

Figments Friend

Agree.
I don't see admission discounts at Disneyland as they will surely have a instant, ready made local audience.
Plenty of folks living locally who will gladly fill all the available options.

-

truecoat

-
I found one flight to Orlando Nov 2-6th I believe, $22 RT from Minneapolis. You get a day in Denver also.

cmwade77

Sorry, it was just a comment on low fares.
You REALLY don't want the Denver airport, no matter how cheap it is. I am a Southern Californian and would rather fly from LAX first (BTW, those of use from So Cal really hate LAX and will do everything we can to avoid it)

truecoat

You REALLY don't want the Denver airport, no matter how cheap it is. I am a Southern Californian and would rather fly from LAX first (BTW, those of use from So Cal really hate LAX and will do everything we can to avoid it)

I’ve been through LAX many times and yeah it’s not great but it’ll be better in a few years. I have a high tolerance to inconvenience so it doesn’t bother me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom