Will Disney now increase their hourly wages for CM's

Goofyernmost

Now that they received a huge government tax break forever will they increase their hourly wages for CM's?
Forever is an "in the present" term. Another administration and the law can change again as quickly as this one was introduced. Just wait for the government deficit to be announced and the lowering of the US credit standing in the world and the winds of change will blow again.

I would have to say that the answer to your question would be a resounding NO supported by the argument that "Hey, we just gave everyone a huge bonus" If you can believe the numbers that is $1000.00 to 125,000 CM's or a total of $125,000,000.00 I'm still thinking that somebody threw the decimal in the wrong place when presenting this to the board. A bonus is a one time payout, no promise of funds that are not guaranteed for the rest of time.

Last edited:

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
Forever is an "in the present" term. Another administration and the law can change again as quickly as this one was introduced. Just wait for the government deficit to be announced and the lowering of the US credit standing in the world and the winds of change will blow again.

I would have to say that they answer to you question would be a resounding NO supported by the argument that "Hey, we just gave everyone a huge bonus" If you can believe the numbers that is $1000.00 to 125,000 CM's or a total of $125,000,000.00 I'm still thinking that somebody threw the decimal in the wrong place when presenting this to the board. A bonus is a one time payout, no promise of funds that are not guaranteed for the rest of time.

A lot of what you say is true. Remember the company gets to write off the bonus too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom