Will Disney be able to keep Galaxy’s Edge merch in stock?

durangojim

Original Poster
Like a bunch of other crazy fans, my family and I will be at DHS for the opening of Star Wars land. We arrive the afternoon of the 29th so I’m not convinced we’ll make it into the land on opening day (although we’ll try). I’m just wondering and hoping that Disney will be able to keep the merchandise in stock and it won’t all sell out the first day (talking specifically about the light sabers and holocrons). Has anyone heard any plans about this?

Last edited:

Brainleech419

On a tangent, how much merch, esp opening day specific swag, will be scooped up just to be sold on the secondary market?!
Screen_Shot_2019-02-27_at_2.52.06_PM.jpg

durangojim

Original Poster
I mean I won’t be buying it. My social circle isn’t looking to either. But that’s just us.
My son is really looking forward to the light saber experience. That's the thing I'm most concerned about. The rest of the stuff looks fine but I don't need to wear jedi robes.
Of course wearing jedi robes and shorts would make for an interesting look.:eek:
flasher.jpg

MagicHappens1971

To be honest I don’t think the merch will sell out on the first day but based on Disney’s track record I would expect anything that sells out within the first week won’t be back for some time

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom