Will Club Level change?

Megamazing

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
There is No club level as they reopen. That Is clear. We'll see how long they do without it.
That’s what I’m most curious about. We are going in September 2021, Kilimanjaro Club. Part of me worries it won’t be available then either but another part of me thinks Disney doesn’t wanna lose that money.

Communicora

Premium Member
That’s what I’m most curious about. We are going in September 2021, Kilimanjaro Club. Part of me worries it won’t be available then either but another part of me thinks Disney doesn’t wanna lose that money.
You are over a year out and so much could change. It's not worth it to worry about it at this point.

Tony the Tigger

What what what! How is it I have never heard of this? Do I have to answer the door to let them in, or will they bring it to me out on my balcony? Can I do like in Vegas where I tip the server and say keep bringing these until I pass out?

🤣 Well, it’s only beer and wine (whatever they would normally serve in the common area) and I don’t know how they’d get it to your balcony without a ladder or a drone!

nickys

Premium Member
🤣 Well, it’s only beer and wine (whatever they would normally serve in the common area) and I don’t know how they’d get it to your balcony without a ladder or a drone!
A drone would be perfect. Social distancing rules - check. Guest satisfaction - check. They could simply bring bottles of either.

But I’m off to work on a drone that can carry a tray of drinks and fend off any underhand moves to intercept it mid flight. 😎

Megamazing

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Well I guess I got my answer. I booked a room only 5 weeks ago, club level at AKL for September of 2021. Yesterday (a total of 10 hours calling) I called to change to a package with tickets, and they made me switch to a standard room at Boardwalk, no club level, for the same price. I knew CL wasn’t available and AKL wasn’t opening yet but I didn’t expect that to extend all the way to 9/2021. I am so sad, club level has been my dream and so was a savanna view at AKL. I’ve never stayed there. Boardwalk was also never on my radar. I’m going to keep an eye out and hopefully switch back to AKL or club level, depending on which comes back first. But at least now I know how club level is changing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom