Will actual anniversary 12th April be really busy?

dave&di

Original Poster
Hi,

My cousin has insisted on being at the Parks for the 12th April, the actual opening day 25 years ago. We'll be there 11th-13th. I usually visit WDW in September as I like the quieter time with no crowds or queueing times!

Am I in for a nightmare! My cousin is on the Autistic Spectrum and apparently has a pass to avoid lines? But I still don't like crowds, so what am I in for!

I'm staying at the Newport, I'm paying £1,536 for Eurostar, park tickets and hotel (this is for my partner too) so I'm spending A LOT of money!

AndyS2992

It is likely to be very busy since:
1. It's the actual 25th Anniversary so I'm guessing there will be some kind of special stuff going on in the park which will attract more people.
2. Schools across Europe will be closed for Easter break so many families will be heading to Disneyland with their kids.

Fortunately it falls on a Wednesday so the weekends before and after the event will probably be busier than on the day itself. But I've been to Disneyland in the peak of Summer and Christmas and I personally have never found the place to be so busy that it has affected the enjoyment of the trip so you should alright.

The only rides that ever seem to have a line are:
Disneyland
-Big Thunder Mountain
-Peter Pan's Flight
-Space Mountain
Walt Disney Studios
-Crush's Coaster
-Tower of Terror

Everything else is usually a walk on or 10 minutes or less, unlike at Disney World.

dave&di

Original Poster
It is likely to be very busy since:
1. It's the actual 25th Anniversary so I'm guessing there will be some kind of special stuff going on in the park which will attract more people.
2. Schools across Europe will be closed for Easter break so many families will be heading to Disneyland with their kids.

Fortunately it falls on a Wednesday so the weekends before and after the event will probably be busier than on the day itself. But I've been to Disneyland in the peak of Summer and Christmas and I personally have never found the place to be so busy that it has affected the enjoyment of the trip so you should alright.

The only rides that ever seem to have a line are:
Disneyland
-Big Thunder Mountain
-Peter Pan's Flight
-Space Mountain
Walt Disney Studios
-Crush's Coaster
-Tower of Terror

Everything else is usually a walk on or 10 minutes or less, unlike at Disney World.
Thanks for help, I'm used to going to WDW at a quiet time with blazing heat so this is gonna be different! It'll be an adventure that's for sure, and as I won't be able to go back to WDW for another few years I shall make the most of it!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom