Wilderness Lodge to MK and Epcot transportation

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
There are two boat routes.

One from FW and WL to MK.

The other does a circle around Bay Lake, stopping at CR, FW and WL. Sometimes they’ll have two going in opposite directions.

Red Flag (on the left) - between WL & MK only

Blue Flag (on the right), Ft. Wilderness, WL & Contemporary

LAKid53

Premium Member
Can you not go direct from FW to MK then. Or vice versa. I thought you could, but maybe you have to change.

Kinda, in a round about way. I'm not sure if the route is WL to Ft. Wilderness and then the Contemporary. I'm always on the Red Flag boat. I'll have to do the other just to see. Would be great if it went from WL to the dock at the Contemporary.

nickys

Premium Member
Kinda, in a round about way. I'm not sure if the route is WL to Ft. Wilderness and then the Contemporary. I'm always on the Red Flag boat. I'll have to do the other just to see. Would be great if it went from WL to the dock at the Contemporary.

The boat round Bay Lake goes in both directions at times. But I don’t know the pattern, I just know going from Contemp to HDDR you can get on either boat at the Contemp dock.

But I was talking about FW to MK. No way do they make everyone change at WL in the morning, right? Neither do they all come to the Contemp. Either one boat has to go FW to WL to MK or there are boats direct to MK from both resorts.

LAKid53

Premium Member
The boat round Bay Lake goes in both directions at times. But I don’t know the pattern, I just know going from Contemp to HDDR you can get on either boat at the Contemp dock.

But I was talking about FW to MK. No way do they make everyone change at WL in the morning, right? Neither do they all come to the Contemp. Either one boat has to go FW to WL to MK or there are boats direct to MK from both resorts.

To be honest, I'm usually not paying attention or staring at the water, hoping the boat shows in time so I don't miss my 1st FP+. 😄 But next visit, I'll take the Blue Flag boat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom