Wilderness Lodge to Contemporary Boat?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Here now.

2FEE4DC4-0D2C-47E3-9731-EF50327720FD.jpeg

ABQ

@Tuvalu , curious if you know, is there any other signage about that boat being unavailable, or must you walk all the way down to the boat dock before you realize you need to "use alternate transport" ?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
@Tuvalu , curious if you know, is there any other signage about that boat being unavailable, or must you walk all the way down to the boat dock before you realize you need to "use alternate transport" ?
There aren’t any other signs.

But the internal bus between the Lodge and the campground is operating again.

ABQ

There aren’t any other signs.

But the internal bus between the Lodge and the campground is operating again.
I informed the front desk that the sign at the boat dock alone was inadequate. He empathized and sure seemed to agree and said he planned to do something about that. This was in November 2020. Guess they are still working on printing a 2nd sign. Can't rush these things.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I informed the front desk that the sign at the boat dock alone was inadequate. He empathized and sure seemed to agree and said he planned to do something about that. This was in November 2020. Guess they are still working on printing a 2nd sign. Can't rush these things.
Probably stuck in Legal for review.

doctornick

So if you want to go from WL to the Contemporary (or any Monorail resort, I guess) using Disney transportation, is the only option to boat to MK and then take the Monorail?

nickys

Premium Member
So if you want to go from WL to the Contemporary (or any Monorail resort, I guess) using Disney transportation, is the only option to boat to MK and then take the Monorail?
There are buses to MK too. Either way you’ll need to go through security.

nickys

Premium Member
So what boats are running from Wilderness? Can you get to the campground?
Only the boat to MK is running.

The boat that goes around Bay Lake between WL, FW and Contemporary is not running at the moment.
You can use a bus instead to FW and the bus/ boat to MK and then walk / monorail to the Contemporary.

castlecake2.0

All the rooms in the Contemporary Tower are currently closed for refurbishment. And half of the Poly rooms are still closed until the end of July.
I meant contempo, lodge, and campground. Maybe they’re waiting for more dining to be open (hoop, trails end, and artist point) to reopen?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom