Wilderness Lodge Room Requests

@DisneyBryan

Original Poster
Ok, so...staying at WL Sept. 20-27 and really just have a generic question. I did online check-in and made my room 'requests' but basically requests are down to 'floor preference.' Does anyone have any tips/tricks to getting a room where you really want to be? Or getting a King bed as opposed to 2 Queens? I know that Kings rooms are limited (especially the non-ADA ones) and I also want to be on a higher floor. Basically, do I need to pick my battles on one of those options, or how willing/accommodating are the front desk cast members to really helping you get just what you want. I also don't want to be that guy being difficult at the front desk. Any insight would be great!

DisneyPrincess5

Because I'm crazy, I do things like I put the request in online and also call to make sure they're aware of me making it, knowing that it may not be granted. I must say however, whenever I've asked for something like a certain floor or like away from an elevator, we've always been granted it or maybe we're just lucky that that's what was available.

Good luck and have an awesome trip! What a beautiful resort.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Call the reservation center and add the requests to your reservation. You can add them and give them an order of preference. (eg King bed is more important that high floor)

mrcarder

Have not tried the online check-in before, is there a place to write in requests? I read elsewhere that there would be a field with limited text for adding requests. If it's there I'm not seeing it for some, just two options with very generic pull down choices (ie lower floor, higher floor)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Have not tried the online check-in before, is there a place to write in requests? I read elsewhere that there would be a field with limited text for adding requests. If it's there I'm not seeing it for some, just two options with very generic pull down choices (ie lower floor, higher floor)
Not really. You need to call the reservation center and add any requests to your reservation. Aside from the limited requests available through online check in, it is the only way to guarantee that the CM assigning rooms will see them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom