Wilderness Lodge in December

Skibum1970

After patiently (not really) waiting for the discounts to arrive, I opened up WDWMagic to find a post saying fall discounts were here. That prompted a furious rush to the Disney website and staring with a slightly glazed look at the offer. Though POR was booked up, I bit the bullet and splurged for the Lodge. We loved it in March 2011 (last visit) and I think that my wife will be very pleased, especially with the Christmas decorations up. Now, I have to wait for just over three months. Still, I am booked and, if FLE opens on time, I will get to experience the new area.

Yeah, I'm a happy guy right now. It's the first time going at that time of year (early December) and is the first time that I've looked forward to December.

ParentsOf4

You are going to love, love, the Wilderness Lodge in December. It is absolutely wonderful with the Christmas decorations up and no other resort feels so "Christmasy" as the Wilderness Lodge.

Upvote 0

Mukta

CIMG6774.jpg

Upvote 0

puntagordabob

After patiently (not really) waiting for the discounts to arrive, I opened up WDWMagic to find a post saying fall discounts were here. That prompted a furious rush to the Disney website and staring with a slightly glazed look at the offer. Though POR was booked up, I bit the bullet and splurged for the Lodge. We loved it in March 2011 (last visit) and I think that my wife will be very pleased, especially with the Christmas decorations up. Now, I have to wait for just over three months. Still, I am booked and, if FLE opens on time, I will get to experience the new area.

Yeah, I'm a happy guy right now. It's the first time going at that time of year (early December) and is the first time that I've looked forward to December.

Wilderness Lodge is totally awesome at Christmas time...

Upvote 0

bgraham34

I love this resort and even more so during Christmas. Just walking into the resort it gives me the Christmas spirit. You cant go wrong with staying at this resort.

Upvote 0

KCheatle

Congratulations!! I'm admittedly a little jealous o_O , but hopefully we'll be there in January, so I'm not super jealous ;) . WL is such a fantastc place! However, be prepared...you may never want to stay anywhere else...that's the issue we have now anyways!!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest

The Christmas decor is stunning - and the fireplaces make it that much more magical! You will have an outstanding time!!!!

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

If you can take the time be sure to check out the Christmas decorations at the other resorts and hop on over the the campgrounds as there are campers that really go all out for decorating for the holidays. Have a wonderful trip

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
If you can take the time be sure to check out the Christmas decorations at the other resorts and hop on over the the campgrounds as there are campers that really go all out for decorating for the holidays. Have a wonderful trip

I 2nd this! You definitely want to see the other resorts during the holidays! They are so amazing!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom