Wilderness Lodge Here we come!!

I have been trying to hold off to do my Pre-Trip Report but I just can't stand it. We will be going Sept. 24-28. Our 25th Wedding Anniversary is the 19th and DH's birthday is on the 25th. It will be myself, DH and DD (10) going this time. Our two sons 22 & 20 will be staying home because they have to work and they only get a week off which we are taking in two weeks to go to the beach.

Here is our schedule for the trip.

Monday, Sept. 24
7:00 am AirTran RIC – FL 8:54am
Check in at Wilderness Lodge (by 11)
Head to HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS BY 1
4:30 pm – 50’s Prime Time Cafe
8:00pm - Fantasmic (Fireworks)
EMH until 11pm

Tuesday, Sept. 25
8:00am – EPCOT
7:50pm – Whispering Canyon Café
9:35pm – Electrical Water Pageant (WL)

Wednesday, Sept. 26
9:00am – Magic Kingdom
3:00pm – Parade
7:20pm – Crystal Palace Restaurant
9:00pm – Wishes (fireworks)

Thursday, Sept. 27
9:00am – Animal Kingdom
4:30pm – Rainforest Café
9:35pm – Electrical Water Pageant (WL)

Friday, Sept. 28
11:07 AirTran FL – Atlanta 12:34
3:25 Atlanta – RIC 4:52
Don't even want to think about this day yet.

Would like to squeeze in the pool and maybe even rent bikes to ride to Fort Wilderness.

PolynesianPrincess

Our schedules look very similar!!! We will also be at DHS on Monday, Epcot on Tues and MK on Wednesday!!! :)

I'm so jealous you're staying at WL!! That's our "home" but this year we had to save some money and are planning to stay at the All Star Sports. This is so we can return to WL next fall after our cruise :)

Maybe our paths will cross while we're there. I'll be wearing my wdwmagic button on my camera bag!! :)

Sunshineglow68

Original Poster
Our schedules look very similar!!! We will also be at DHS on Monday, Epcot on Tues and MK on Wednesday!!! :)

I'm so jealous you're staying at WL!! That's our "home" but this year we had to save some money and are planning to stay at the All Star Sports. This is so we can return to WL next fall after our cruise :)

Maybe our paths will cross while we're there. I'll be wearing my wdwmagic button on my camera bag!! :)
We would not have been able to stay at WL if we had of brought our boys but with just her, it was manageable.

That would be awesome, I'll look for you.

Headed to the WL December 14-19 for a series of firsts:
~first tme at WL
~first time to see Christmas decorations in person
~first girls only trip with my grown DDs

We ADRs at Chefs de France, Boma, Narcoosees & DTD Rainforest Cafe for dinners, Kona at my beloved Polynesian for a "must have" breakfast of Tonga Toast!

I am BEYOND excited!!

wiigirl

Contratulations! :D

75.gif

HouCuseChickie

Sounds like a great plan. We stayed at WL back in 2010 and enjoyed it. We even spent some of our free day in 2011 hanging out at WL. And of course, BIG CONGRATS on your 25th anniversary! :) Can't wait to see your TR when you come back!

Sunshineglow68

Original Poster
Well it's been a month since I first posted my PTR and a few things have changed. I got an ADR at Ohana's on the 24th @ 5:05 and am sooooooo excited. We still plan on going to DHS that day, leaving around 4 going to dinner and then back to DHS. For Tuesday, Sept. 25th I got an earlier ADR at Whispering Canyon Cafe for 6:50. Still trying to figure out how I can cram 4 parks in, in 4 days and have a little down time at the WL.

I will share the "Surprise" trip with my DD on her 10th Birthday on Aug. 27th and I will let you all know how things go. She is going to be so excited.

Sunshineglow68

Original Poster
Well tomorrow is the big day. My DD 10th Birthday and the day we SURPRISE her with the trip. We had her party last night with friends and family and I can't wait until tomorrow. I have wrapped a Disney Authograph book and a note with WL picture and other disney pictures that says "pack your bags we're going to Disney in 4 weeks". I also have wrapped a Disney shirt and PJ's for her. She is going to be soooooooo excited. Stay tuned for more info after tomorrow nights surprise. :eek:

I do have to work tomorrow so it will be tomorrow night before we go out to dinner.

DawnBerg

We are celebrating our 9th anniversary the same time you are there. We are staying in POP Sept 20 to Oct 4. Our anniversary isn't until Oct 11 but close enough in my book! Have an amazing time! Your daughter is going to have a blast! What a great age she is!! I miss the kids being that age. Ours are all grown and now we are taking grandchildren!!! Enjoy!! And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Sunshineglow68

Original Poster
We are celebrating our 9th anniversary the same time you are there. We are staying in POP Sept 20 to Oct 4. Our anniversary isn't until Oct 11 but close enough in my book! Have an amazing time! Your daughter is going to have a blast! What a great age she is!! I miss the kids being that age. Ours are all grown and now we are taking grandchildren!!! Enjoy!! And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Happy Anniversary to you. We have two older DS (20 & 22) and they have been 3 times so they will not be joining us this time but I know that she will be so excited. I can't wait to get home from work and surprise her with the trip. Enjoy your stay!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom