Wilderness Lodge Experts

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I'm checking prices for a quick 3 nights mid April. Poly would be my first choice, but this would be a completely unplanned trip smashed between 2 big ones..and 600+ per night isn't really on the itinerary.lol. This trip may not happen.

The Boulder Creek Villas aren't as dark as the cash rooms.

What dates? I'll be there in April...at Boulder Creek...

21stamps

Original Poster
The Boulder Creek Villas aren't as dark as the cash rooms.

What dates? I'll be there in April...at Boulder Creek...
Either the 13th- 16th or 15th-18th. Or after school on the 12th-15th- this one may be a waste bc arriving so late, but would allow us to do Easter with family.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Convenience. I try not to leave where we're staying unless going to a park. Unless it's Poly/GF. Those 2 are quick and easy.

Supposedly the WL boat stops at the Contemporary on the way to MK. But it never has when I've ridden it.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Either the 13th- 16th or 15th-18th. Or after school on the 12th-15th- this one may be a waste bc arriving so late, but would allow us to do Easter with family.

I'm arriving on the 19th. So I guess that drink is out....again.... :(

21stamps

Original Poster
I'm arriving on the 19th. So I guess that drink is out....again.... :(
Yeah kiddo goes back to school on the 19th. His bday is 4/18. Their Easter Break is the 13th-18th. It's the only time it will coincide with his bday.
He requested Disney. We may end up doing Great Wolf Lodge instead lol

LAKid53

Premium Member
I think there was a second boat that went to FW and CR..but that seems too long. I'd rather Uber at that point.

I thought the 2nd boat only went to Ft. Wilderness. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with the changes in Disney transportation routes. The buses from WL used to stop at the GF on the way to some parks. Now they stop at the Contemporary.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Yeah kiddo goes back to school on the 19th. His bday is 4/18. Their Easter Break is the 13th-18th. It's the only time it will coincide with his bday.
He requested Disney. We may end up doing Great Wolf Lodge instead lol

An April baby, just like me! :)

21stamps

Original Poster
I thought the 2nd boat only went to Ft. Wilderness. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with the changes in Disney transportation routes. The buses from WL used to stop at the GF on the way to some parks. Now they stop at the Contemporary.
I'm not sure, we were only there 3 nights. One of which was after Epcot where we used Uber..the other was a resort and mini golf day, and the 3rd was MK and we used the boat to/from.
So you're saying that the villas aren't as dark as the cash rooms? I think the fact the we had a bunk bed didn't help either. It just felt so small and cave like.lol.
An April baby, just like me! :)
Oh are you going for your bday? That's fun!

LAKid53

Premium Member
I'm not sure, we were only there 3 nights. One of which was after Epcot where we used Uber..the other was a resort and mini golf day, and the 3rd was MK and we used the boat to/from.
So you're saying that the villas aren't as dark as the cash rooms? I think the fact the we had a bunk bed didn't help either. It just felt so small and cave like.lol.

Oh are you going for your bday? That's fun!

The villas have a much larger balcony than the cash rooms, so they get more light.

Actually, I'm going for a race, which also happens to fall on my birthday. But we've always gone for my birthday week...which once again is the week after Easter....

tractor tipper

Two boats/routes, one is between MK and WL the other is MK-WL-CmpGrd-CR. We did the Christmas resort loop starting by taking bus from POP to MK, taking boat to WL, then boat to CR, hopped on Monorail to Poly then to GF, last stop back at MK.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Two boats/routes, one is between MK and WL the other is MK-WL-CmpGrd-CR. We did the Christmas resort loop starting by taking bus from POP to MK, taking boat to WL, then boat to CR, hopped on Monorail to Poly then to GF, last stop back at MK.

Oh, crap, they've added the campgrounds to some of the bus routes? Can they possibly make Disney Transportation any worse..... :banghead:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom