Wilderness Lodge Adding Gingerbread Log Cabin for 2019

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
That's great news!
Hopefully it's already being installed.

Do you know where it'll go? Hopefully near the amazing Christmas Tree in the middle of the lobby.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
That's great news!
Hopefully it's already being installed.

Do you know where it'll go? Hopefully near the amazing Christmas Tree in the middle of the lobby.

Dr.GrantSeeker

Does Wilderness not typically have one? I've never stayed there and will be staying for my first time at WL Thanksgiving weekend, so either way I am very excited!

aladdin2007

Title speaks for itself. Can’t wait for the addition of gingerbread scent to WDW’s best lobby. And I’ll gladly skip Grand Floridian. I’m digging the Christmas additions this year.

I agree, I saw the floridians yesterday and while I know they are not done it looks substantially smaller this year! Can't wait to see the one in the lodge, the most beautiful lobby and Christmas decor on property, I think anyway.

Hula Baloo

Has the tree been put up in the lobby? If not, anyone know about when that usually happens? I will be there later this week.

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
My first impression from a more complete pic was "Wow! How'd they get those gingerbread logs to look so authentic?"

nickys

Premium Member
Resorts will all be decorated by Thanksgiving, but the order in which they are done is decided by a random draw.

They start the gingerbread decorations earlier, the trees and stuff go up pretty much overnight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom