Wild Wheel

woofboy111

Original Poster
I know something like this will never happen at Disney, because of the problems with the Wild mouse at DcA aqned the one thats being built at AK, but maybe if I ever open my own theme park up, this could be one of the rides! It starts out by you entering an area that looks like an old fashioned carnival. As you walk through the line, you go through attractions like a house of mirrors, freak show, ect., and then finally, you arrive at your destination. The Ferris Wheel. Behind it, there is a painted backdrop, and all around in front, there is another painted will with a whold in it that is just wide enough for the people waiting on the line to see the wheel and the cars. The cars will swing on the ferris wheel like the cars at DCA or at Coney Island. After you load the cars, you start moving. When you are about halfway from the top of the wheel, you start swinging back and forth, and then finally, when the wheel gets about halfway around from where you started swinging, you make one final swing, and swing off of the wheel.

From here, you would end up on a roller coaster track. The wheels would be the rollers that you swung on during the ferris wheel portion of the ride, so you would sort of be hanging. The rollercoaster track would be a version of a wild mouse.

While you're on the coaster, it would somehow have to be themed. Possibly a funhouse setting, where you go through a vortex tunnel, knock over barrels on turns, spin in spots, etc.

Now, lets finish the ride. After you get to the end of the wild mouse track, you go up a lift hill (yes, at the end of the ride), and fall back into the ferris wheel in the spot where the car after you got on the track from. Then, the ride would finish on a nice, normal ferris wheel ride, where you would then exit and enter the giftshop.

If this ride were to be built at Disney, I feel a good place for it would be at the Boardwalk. I think that even though its not in a park, people would still ride it. (although I wouldn't mind it in the MK!)

If you have any questions, post them, and I'll try to answer!

woofboy111

Original Poster
New theme for Wild wheel

I just thought up of another idea of how to theme it. It would need to be compleatly rethemed,and put in the rumored Villanland or it might fit in how Disney redid adventureland. You would be informed while waiting on line that this "wheel" will take you to the cave of wonders, and then you accently touch something, and you enter the rollercoaster. This part would be a magic carpet ride trying to escape from the cave.

Just another idea. Tell me which one you like better, or if you think some other villian would fit in the ride.

space*mt*ranger

Likeing It

i like both ideas :) the first one can be put in toontown since it is like a funhouse and that would make the sucky toontown into an awsome family place!

Attachments

• haunted005.jpg
    haunted005.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 108

the ceo at wdw

this is what i thought of when u described this wild wheel thing is this correct ir wrong i have a pic below thanx

LATERZZ

Attachments

• ferris wheel ,crazy mouse ride.bmp
    935.4 KB · Views: 122

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom