• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Wild About Safety Cards

IDreamOfDisney

Original Poster
Hi, I'm looking for information on several card sets. Does anyone know where I can find a complete check list for the Wild About Safety Cards?

HappyDisFam

Advertisement
The old cards were retired a bit ago and replaced with these:

It’s the site that shall not be named.....

By the way, this has its own website:

IDreamOfDisney

Original Poster
Hi, I'm looking for information on several card sets. Does anyone know where I can find a complete check list for the Wild About Safety Cards?
The "site that shall not be named....." link does not work. The official site does not mention the cards at all.

Driver

The "site that shall not be named....." link does not work. The official site does not mention the cards at all.
There is quite a list for safety cards including "wild cards", do you have a specific question about them? If you ever noticed the safety notes in the busses up with the other advertisements, that's basically what the safety cards are except in card form.

IDreamOfDisney

Original Poster
There is quite a list for safety cards including "wild cards", do you have a specific question about them? If you ever noticed the safety notes in the busses up with the other advertisements, that's basically what the safety cards are except in card form.
I have a bunch of cards. I just don't know which ones belong to which set.

Driver

I have a bunch of cards. I just don't know which ones belong to which set.
Best of my knowledge there is only one set of safety cards, they are a newcomer. They can be a struggle to collect. I give them out and still don't have a complete set!

Top Bottom