Wild 13.1

lukacseven

Original Poster
I know there's a lot of south/central NJ runners on this forum. I just came across the inaugural Wild Half - a half marathon in Wildwood in late August along the boardwalk and beach. Looks like a fun course, but it's likely to be hot and humid.

thewildhalf.cgiracing.com

Has anyone else seen this? Interested?

Phonedave

I know there's a lot of south/central NJ runners on this forum. I just came across the inaugural Wild Half - a half marathon in Wildwood in late August along the boardwalk and beach. Looks like a fun course, but it's likely to be hot and humid.

thewildhalf.cgiracing.com

Has anyone else seen this? Interested?

I had seen it a while ago. It is run by the same people that are doing the half marathon at Rutgers in New Brunswick. I was debating the Wild. It would require a hotel stay for me (I am not driving down on Sat to get my packet, and then again on Sunday).

If the course was USATF certified, then I would do it. Right now, without it counting toward USATF races, I don't think I will be spending a weekend for a 1/2 marathon.

-dave

Phonedave

I sent them an email

Are any of your races on USATF certified courses ?

Thanks

-dave

and got this reply

Forward
michele redrow to me
show details 10:59 AM (13 hours ago)

Both are – the cert # is on the course page at the top.
- Show quoted text -
- Show quoted text -

--
Make It A Great Day!
Michele Redrow, Pres.
CGI Racing/Carson Group Int'l

OK, I looked all over that site. Am I missing something? I don't see any mention of USATF certification.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom