Wi-Fi prices on the Dream

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
I am looking to see if anyone has the exact price they charge for the Wi-Fi on the Dream going to Nassua and CC? I know it probably is not cheap but I was hoping to nail down a specific price.

Disneyfalcon

Be careful about using your cell when you're at sea. Cellular at Sea is different than international plans for most providers. :)

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
The rep actually asked me where I would be cruising and also what was the name of the ship. he then verified "Disney cruise line Dream" in his system. He verified the global plan would cover my usage in the bahamas as well as while on the boat. I plan on calling again tomorrow and verifying as with customer service you get a different answer with each call. :confused:

Disneyfalcon

The rep actually asked me where I would be cruising and also what was the name of the ship. he then verified "Disney cruise line Dream" in his system. He verified the global plan would cover my usage in the bahamas as well as while on the boat. I plan on calling again tomorrow and verifying as with customer service you get a different answer with each call. :confused:

Good idea! Hopefully he was right! :)

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
I can report back that all went fine with my global data plan on my phone I used it for text messages fantasy football updates where ever my phone would pick up service. and no huge cell phone bill :D

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
I did not have service most of the time, but I did have it sometimes on ship because we were kinda just hanging around the Bahamas. I had service on Cast away Cay and of course Nassau. but Nassau I was just roaming.
Funny I was on cast away cay and having a funny group text and the girl next to asked how I had service. We both had same phones, same carrier but she had no service. My husband actually was sitting right next to me in room and I was online and he had no service real weird.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom