Why is the Magic Kingdom, and other Disney Parks, so Magically Different when compared to other then parks? It is people living the dream...

Randyland

Original Poster
Once upon a time, more then 30 years ago, there was a young man who lived a dream, by being an Iconic Cast Member on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom, at Walt Disney World...

He brought his own Magic to the Magic Kingdom, and inspired both Cast Members and Guest alike, with his spirit which personified the Spirit of Disney.

When called to re-enter the secular world beyond the Main Gate, he brought his Disney Magic with him, as it was now a part of him with the seeds of Pixie Dust deeply planted.

Through his own operations over the decades, his Disney Roots were transparent for all to see, through his methods of operations, still carrying the Magic, and still living his Dreams.

The many parallels seem by Guests, have often been compared with his life, and that of Walt Disney himself.

With the vision of seeing his neglected town's Main Street, turn into a Main Street as he so loved at Walt Disney World, he visioned the closed Woolworth's, with it's traditional yellow brick building, dressed with Red Ribbon Signage, as the Emporium, and he purchased the property making it his own Emporium of dedication to dream preservations.

This year, he purchased Two on the special Double Decker Omnibuses which once ran at Walt Disney World, and brought them to his world of Dreams.

His connection to these Omnibuses was set as a foundation 35 years ago, when he drove these actual Omnibuses down Main Street in the Magic Kingdom as part of his Cast Member operations.

Just a few days ago, he dressed up his two beloved Omnibuses with Christmas decorations, and drove it himself as part of the town's Christmas Parade, bringing much joy and happiness to many spectators watching the pageant, and to himself as well, as he has maintained the same magical spirit which he held at Walt Disney World 30+ years before.

This Friday, and the next Friday, he will drive the local Churches Choir around town in the decorated Omnibuses, as the sign Christmas Carols for the town's folks up and down the area streets.

What separates Walt Disney World from any other theme park, is that being part of Disney is a way if life.

People live their Dreams at WDW, and that connection to the Park is a part of who they are forever.

To carry the Magic all of your life, and to bring it to share with others even far away from the park itself, is to keep the dreams alive, and stands as testimonial to that Spirit of Goodness that will live in our hearts forever.

This is a real life story for you to share, inspiring all the world to something beyond just Magical.

The world needs this kind of uplifting now, and I hope that you can spread the word.

There is much more to this amazing story, as you will see; it is pure gold.
Screenshot_20201209-092002.png
Screenshot_20201209-092030.png
Screenshot_20201209-092048.png
Screenshot_20201209-091750.png
Screenshot_20201209-091633.png

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Once upon a time, more then 30 years ago, there was a young man who lived a dream, by being an Iconic Cast Member on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom, at Walt Disney World...

He brought his own Magic to the Magic Kingdom, and inspired both Cast Members and Guest alike, with his spirit which personified the Spirit of Disney.

When called to re-enter the secular world beyond the Main Gate, he brought his Disney Magic with him, as it was now a part of him with the seeds of Pixie Dust deeply planted.

Through his own operations over the decades, his Disney Roots were transparent for all to see, through his methods of operations, still carrying the Magic, and still living his Dreams.

The many parallels seem by Guests, have often been compared with his life, and that of Walt Disney himself.

With the vision of seeing his neglected town's Main Street, turn into a Main Street as he so loved at Walt Disney World, he visioned the closed Woolworth's, with it's traditional yellow brick building, dressed with Red Ribbon Signage, as the Emporium, and he purchased the property making it his own Emporium of dedication to dream preservations.

This year, he purchased Two on the special Double Decker Omnibuses which once ran at Walt Disney World, and brought them to his world of Dreams.

His connection to these Omnibuses was set as a foundation 35 years ago, when he drove these actual Omnibuses down Main Street in the Magic Kingdom as part of his Cast Member operations.

Just a few days ago, he dressed up his two beloved Omnibuses with Christmas decorations, and drove it himself as part of the town's Christmas Parade, bringing much joy and happiness to many spectators watching the pageant, and to himself as well, as he has maintained the same magical spirit which he held at Walt Disney World 30+ years before.

This Friday, and the next Friday, he will drive the local Churches Choir around town in the decorated Omnibuses, as the sign Christmas Carols for the town's folks up and down the area streets.

What separates Walt Disney World from any other theme park, is that being part of Disney is a way if life.

People live their Dreams at WDW, and that connection to the Park is a part of who they are forever.

To carry the Magic all of your life, and to bring it to share with others even far away from the park itself, is to keep the dreams alive, and stands as testimonial to that Spirit of Goodness that will live in our hearts forever.

This is a real life story for you to share, inspiring all the world to something beyond just Magical.

The world needs this kind of uplifting now, and I hope that you can spread the word.

There is much more to this amazing story, as you will see; it is pure gold.View attachment 517997View attachment 517998View attachment 517999View attachment 518000View attachment 518001

Very cool what you have done with these busses! I haven't seen them in operation yet, but I was still cool to see them parked when we were in town a few weeks ago.

JIMINYCR

Thanks for sharing here and for sharing out in the communities around you. What a great opportunity you had at a young age. So many lives were enriched and formed by working at Disney and when they moved on, kept the valuable traditions and lessons on how to enhance the lives of others around them. If you dont mind my asking... what field of work did you end up going into after Disney?

Randyland

Original Poster
I was in the Amusement business before I started at Walt Disney World, and went back into the Amusement business afterwards.

I have been an Amusements/Entertainer operating interactive show games, and retro arcades on the Boardwalks in New Jersey which is my home State.

Have been preserving Amusement Games from my childhood for 40+ years, and artifacts which are all connected through my live experiences in the Amusements Industry.

Through my skills as an Electrical Engineer, I make custom systems which operate and enhance my in house games, and for a while I manufactured Specialized Group Race games, being awarded two United States Patents, and the Amusement Industries high honor of Best New Game product in 1997.

I have appeared on Internationally Distributed TV, as well as National, Regional, and Local broadcasts, plus Cover Stories for several major publications, Newspapers, and Magazines, and on-line features.

I am also a tool for God, following a mission to make an impact onsociety through my methods of operations.

It is a life of dedication, and self sacrifices, but nothing worthwhile comes easily.

A general web search of my name typically results in pages of information.

Thank you for you kind interest.

JIMINYCR

I am also a tool for God, following a mission to make an impact onsociety through my methods of operations.
Thanks for the reply. I'll look you up. This statement more than anything else makes an impact on me. May you continue to bless those around you with your good works in all you do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom