Why I Will Definitely Go Again

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Original Poster
I wonder how many people really want to go but are put off by the BG silliness.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Original Poster
Bill Gates. No, that's not it. He doesn't care about WDW.
Busch Gardens. No, that's not relevant...
Billie Gentry. Huh? Who's that?

It must mean Boarding Groups. Sorry -- it was perfectly clear to me when I wrote it having just come out of the GotG thread... my bad.

OG Runner

Bill Gates. No, that's not it. He doesn't care about WDW.
Busch Gardens. No, that's not relevant...
Billie Gentry. Huh? Who's that?

It must mean Boarding Groups. Sorry -- it was perfectly clear to me when I wrote it having just come out of the GotG thread... my bad.

Funny I would have gotten GotG. I have also been in a boarding group before for Rise of the Resistance, but my mind
just didn't go there. Thank you for the clarification.

WishIWasRetired

I am probably going to hold out until at least next year. I want to see what Genie + turns into, also if they are going to resume the out of state AP's and maybe change the park hopping to an earlier time.

JusticeDisney

So who the heck are all of these people in line, in front of me. I have heard a fair number of people vent on these boards and I can not
disagree with some of their points. However, the attendance in the parks is up. The revenues from the parks is up. Who isn't coming back?
This is spot on. Many of the complaints that I have seen raised here are spot on. That said, the idea that those complaining make up anything other than a VERY small minority is clearly belied by the wall to wall people who are still filling the parks on a daily basis.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom