Why does Disney hate foreigners?

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I don't have time to read the whole thread, and it's very important that I post something, anything really, sooooooo....

Maybe the reason you can't get a magnet is because it costs more to ship to Canada?

Goofyernmost

I don't have time to read the whole thread, and it's very important that I post something, anything really, sooooooo....

Maybe the reason you can't get a magnet is because it costs more to ship to Canada?
That is not the answer that anyone wants to hear, but, it probably is the truest. Just mailing 1st class mail into Canada is considerably more expensive. Then you have that pesky old exchange rate. (that applies to all the countries in the world, not just Canada) Then you have customs problems to deal with on top of that.

wdrive

This has probably already been mentioned but anyone living outside the US has their own Disney Store website. I'm from England and there is a DisneyStore.co.uk with more normal delivery prices. And about exclusive US merchandise, you also get exclusive Disney merch whatever country you are in.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I really cant believe Disney doesnt have a more competitive rate with parcel companies, regardless of the mince thats been posted here there are different rates for different companies and they too can be scalable to volume. So yes Disney hates Moose hunters, and anyone that has limited money to spend.

Emm

Disney does negotiate shipping in U.S. and abroad but that extra cost is all the things the shipper has to do dealing with customs.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
But do you know why dogs lips are black?
no...other than red makes a dog clownish and blue is just weird.
g8ZyP.jpg
wpid-qglihla.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom