Why do you love WDW?

Goofy23

I feel like a kid; no matter how many times I walk down Main Street for the first time on my trip, I just smile at the castle at the end of the street and can't believe I'm there again. I'm a 27-year old married guy and even seeing characters gets me excited (in a "I-can't-wait-to-have-kids-to-do-this-with" kind of way).

Kadee

Other than all of the reasons posted (like the Magic, fun, being a kid again...all those do apply to me), the real reason I love Disney so much is because that is where my husband and I went on our honeymoon over 16 years ago. It was my first trip. And the biggest reason: My daughter was born 9 months later! So I guess it really is magic!

GoofyFan1

This is an easy one......The MAGIC!

Where else can a 40 year old, 6'2", 225lb guy go and be expected to act like a kid? It doesn't matter who you are, you get caught up in the magic and forget everything else. :)

barnum42

Kadee said:
the real reason I love Disney so much is because that is where my husband and I went on our honeymoon over 16 years ago. It was my first trip. And the biggest reason: My daughter was born 9 months later!
:eek: I did not think they let you do roodies on Disney property!

:D

ditzeechick02

I love Walt Disney World because when I'm there, everything else disappears. I don't have to think of work, school, and other things that are going on in my life. All my worries disappear for the time being in which I am there. It's where I feel like Magic truley exists and nothing can take that magic away. Disney is a place where everyone can regress back into their child like thoughts and wishes. After all, Disney is the Happiest Place on Earth! :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom