Why DCA should be rebranded as Fox Studios California

Sharon&Susan

Original Poster
With Disney acquiring 20th/21st Century Fox, they will soon own the company that made Fox Studios Backlot Australia who made one of the greatest experiences of our time. If Disney was to rebrand DCA as Fox Studios California, that would make me feel like I'm the king of the World.

Rich T

Interesting bit of park history! Thanks for posting that. Well, there are certainly worse fates for a park than being repurposed into film soundstages, I guess.

TwilightZone

With Disney acquiring 20th/21st Century Fox, they will soon own the company that made Fox Studios Backlot Australia who made one of the greatest experiences of our time. If Disney was to rebrand DCA as Fox Studios California, that would make me feel like I'm the king of the World.

I can't believe your favorite isn't the show with Leonardo Dikangaroo

Darkbeer1

I can just see The Fox Corporation Adventure Park.

They could open a Gordon Ramsey's Hell's Kitchen, the Simpsons Ride, wait, they can't do that. But the could do an Orville Attraction, EMPIRE and The Family Guy (love to see what they would do with that.)

The Fox Sports Bar and Grill, Soccer City ride, with the imfamous "GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLL" chant coming from all the AA's.

And of Course, the Fox News area. I won't get into that area to avoid the wrath of Mom......

Darkbeer1

There was a FOX theme park being built in some foreign country that was supposed to feature Titanic.

I went to it about 10 years ago...

Not very big, the page makes it sound bigger than it actually was.

George Lucas on a Bench

It exists now...only in concept art.

DanielBB8

Fox will be absorbed into Disney until it is no more. I have a hard time imagining Fox remaining a separate entity without much distinct film properties. Disney bought out Star Wars and licensed Avatar. Soon it will re-acquire X-Men.

Ismael Flores

I can just see The Fox Corporation Adventure Park.

They could open a Gordon Ramsey's Hell's Kitchen, the Simpsons Ride, wait, they can't do that. But the could do an Orville Attraction, EMPIRE and The Family Guy (love to see what they would do with that.)

The Fox Sports Bar and Grill, Soccer City ride, with the imfamous "GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLL" chant coming from all the AA's.

And of Course, the Fox News area. I won't get into that area to avoid the wrath of Mom......

well good news is that FOX news is not part of the deal so you can scratch that off the list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom