Why can't I get a monthly calendar with hours for October, 2019?

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
So I used a Google and the Disneyland.com searches. Even with the word monthly, they dump you to the Daily Events Schedule.

I want a quick overview of the month to make some decisions.

Guess I need to grab one of the Free visitor info magazines....

At Roy's at AGW, so know how to get one.

Oh well.... I know Seaworld is the weekend of October 12th on our schedule.

Stopped at Knott's just for a free lunch today.

They have a monthly calendar at their website and app. Universal, SFMM and SW also offer one.

SirWillow

they have been ridiculously slow and behind on getting the entertainment schedule up. Even park hours for October didn't finally go live until early-mid September. There are still showtimes for the first week of Oct getting posted, and much of the rest of October is a blank. I don't know why they are so far behind on this, but it's pitiful.

We are going the first week of October, and weren't able to make Blue Bayou/ Fantasmic reservations until last week. I've a friend going the third week of Oct and he's still waiting for them to let him make dining reservations.

It's a really bad look compared to WDW where you can book 6 months in advance for many of the dining places, and Disneyland is struggling to get basics posted 3 weeks in advance.

SuddenStorm

they have been ridiculously slow and behind on getting the entertainment schedule up. Even park hours for October didn't finally go live until early-mid September. There are still showtimes for the first week of Oct getting posted, and much of the rest of October is a blank. I don't know why they are so far behind on this, but it's pitiful.

We are going the first week of October, and weren't able to make Blue Bayou/ Fantasmic reservations until last week. I've a friend going the third week of Oct and he's still waiting for them to let him make dining reservations.

It's a really bad look compared to WDW where you can book 6 months in advance for many of the dining places, and Disneyland is struggling to get basics posted 3 weeks in advance.

I imagine they're waiting to see how crowds are before committing to any expensive live entertainment.

Rich T

Disney really seems to be in panicked-headless-chickens mode. :D If the latest rumors about the next SW film *and* RotR (Rotter) are true--this is going to be a VERY interesting fall/winter. :D

RescueTheDay

It actually is. Watching DLR management in panic mode is turning out to be more fun than visiting Galaxy's Edge.
Topic is regarding not being able to get a monthly view on your phone, but it being available on the web. How does that show management is panicking?

Rich T

Topic is regarding not being able to get a monthly view on your phone, but it being available on the web. How does that show management is panicking?
Now you're referring to a follow-up post; the original topic (the heading) is more general and delightfully tip-of-the-Disney-iceberg.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom