Why can't I book my fast passes?

fantasy08

Original Poster
I got the 3 day base ticket. I am allowed to use them between Dec 23-27,and I just linked them to My Disney Experience. However when trying to book fastpasses this is the error I got.

NONE of them apply to me so what is the deal?

Sorry to Interrupt!

To continue, please address the issues that apply to these Guests.
Have a vacation package? Looks like you’re early. Please come back 60 days prior to check-in.
Resort reservation within the next 60 days? Check that it’s linked to your account.
Theme park tickets? You need to link them to your account.
No theme park tickets? Purchase admission to start making FastPass+ selections.
Child under age 3? No ticket or FastPass+ is needed.

Also if I plan to be there by 6:30 a.m. for what would have been my first fast pass selection (Pirates of The Caribbean), but the park doesn't open until 8 should I save my fast passes. It just seems like it would be a waste of a fast pass when I plan to be there long before the rope drop so I can fly to Pirates etc.

EmmieSue

Are you staying at a Disney resort or not? Are your tickets linked to your MDE account already?

Also I wouldn't fastpass something you plan to rope drop.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Offsite is 30 days prior and can only book one day at a time.
Normally I don't start my FP's until about an hour or two after park opening but you're going at the busiest time of the year so I'd take the earliest thing available.

fantasy08

Original Poster
Are you staying at a Disney resort or not? Are your tickets linked to your MDE account already?

Also I wouldn't fastpass something you plan to rope drop.

I am staying offsite. Yes, I linked my tickets today. Then a few hours later I tried to do FastPass, and the error message in the OP came up instead no matter how much I tried.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I am staying offsite. Yes, I linked my tickets today. Then a few hours later I tried to do FastPass, and the error message in the OP came up instead no matter how much I tried.
Your FP window opens 30 days out and you will only be able to book one day at a time.

Staying onsite you’d have a 60-day window and I think you can book length of stay (not 100% on this).

fantasy08

Original Poster
Your FP window opens 30 days out and you will only be able to book one day at a time.

Staying onsite you’d have a 60-day window and I think you can book length of stay (not 100% on this).

My ticket is usable for the first time Dec 23 so does that mean I can't start doing my FastPasses until the Nov 23,which is next Saturday? That's 30 days right?

nickys

Premium Member
My ticket is usable for the first time Dec 23 so does that mean I can't start doing my FastPasses until the Nov 23,which is next Saturday? That's 30 days right?

Yes, that’s correct.

You will be able to make three days worth of FPs in total, but you will have to wait until exactly 30 days before each day that you want to book them for.

For the 23rd Dec, you can book on 23rd Nov
For the 24th Dec, you can book on 24th Nov
and so on.

nickys

Premium Member

Correct! Up to 14 days at once, then day 15 at 59 days before, day 16 at 58 days before and so on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom