Who's your pick for the next Doctor?

Screamface

I would probably go with Tom Hiddleston but he'd would ever go for the role. Maybe Bill Nighy?

I cringe at saying this, but they'll probably be casting on identity group characteristics that would rule out those actors.

Also, no way would Tom Hiddleston do it or would they be able to afford him.

Even if he's someone they would consider. Bill Nighy is probably not a direction they'd go.

I always thought Richard Ayoade would have been an interesting choice.

They should probably give the show a rest for a few years and come back with a solid reboot.

Last edited:

FutureCEO

Thank god they are stepping down. It's has become too modern. Which don't get me wrong - it's a good thing but it tried too hard at it.

I cringe everything Jodie says 'me and my fam.' They were fantastic in Broadchurch but not so much in Doctor Who.

Hayley Atwell would make a good Doctor but if the rumors are true that she is dating Tom Cruise, I lost respect for her.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Thank god they are stepping down. It's has become too modern. Which don't get me wrong - it's a good thing but it tried too hard at it.

I cringe everything Jodie says 'me and my fam.' They were fantastic in Broadchurch but not so much in Doctor Who.

Hayley Atwell would make a good Doctor but if the rumors are true that she is dating Tom Cruise, I lost respect for her.
I liked Jodie as the Doctor.

Hated her companions and the stories. So many plot holes. So many bad Sci-Fi plots. So many filler scenes and episodes.

The show needed a new showrunner and writers, not a new Doctor. So hopefully, a new Doctor will accomplish all that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom