Who's your Disney Babe?(Cast member)

Beauty and the

Original Poster
On our last trip my four boys, ages 37,11,8 and 6 all feel in love with a female server in Chef Mickey's called Kim. They asked her for her autograph and her photograph, she signed the book Miss Kim xxxx, they where very impressed so for Miss Kim the award of a big x

Smee

During our last trip, while at breakfast in the Castle, the CM that played Sleeping Beauty was absolutly perfect for the part. She was a stunning girl, all at our table remarked how beautiful she was.

Ariel

Well, seeing as guys can also be considered *babes*, I would have to say that my favorite was one of the dancers from the Polynesian Luau last year...he paid especial attention to us gals and we have it all on video to remember him by... ;)
really, though, he was very sweet. :)

dopey

for some reason, it seems all the hot, latin cm babes were directing traffic at fantasmic! they must've known i was coming.

NowInc

This hot chick i met working at the HM...she not only was cute..but made a concious effort to see me when i got off the ride. I like when girls flirt with me....i even got her #......and totallllly forgot to call her.

I found the paper the other day actually..im afraid to call her and be like "Hey! I met you like a year ago while you were working at the HM..wanna go grab a drink?"....yeah..that'll work.

O well..orlando is a small town (believe it or not)...If it was meant to be..i'll run into her again :) ;)

Maria

A guy who worked in GMR, then transferred to the Millennium Project, then to IG in Epcot... just loved him, he was sooo gorgeous! ;)

Craigw

Totally predictable but Ariel gets my vote. Sometimes it's useful having two young daughters who want to meet her in the grotto!!!!!:animwink: :goodnevil

MrPromey

Originally posted by Craigw
Totally predictable but Ariel gets my vote. Sometimes it's useful having two young daughters who want to meet her in the grotto!!!!!:animwink: :goodnevil

There is something to be said for a half naked woman that can’t run away, isn’t there?;) :fork:

Ariel

Originally posted by MrPromey

There is something to be said for a half naked woman that can’t run away, isn’t there?;) :fork:

My bet is that Ariel wouldn't run away from you, Mr P.... :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom