Who's Who on WDWmagic

dvcnut39

Cool,

Me:

Dave
I live in Northeast NJ (5 minutes from the Geroge Washington Bridge)
I work in Telecomm. In reality I am management - you can stick me in just about any company in a project managemet type position.

I was married for 11 years, now divorced for 2 (amicably) - I have two daughters 6 & 9 and I am an other person you will never find referring to them as "DD"

First trip was with my parents when I was about 10

Then a long dry spell

Then 4 or 5 trips while married. Then many many trips after marriage. Sometimes with kids, sometimes with friends, many times solo (such as in 5 days :) )

I don't have any pictures of myself on this PC or in photobucket, so, I will have to post the Awwwww picture of my kids :)

-dave

back.jpg

What a cute photo!

Phonedave

What a cute photo!

Thanks.

That was a totally unplanned photo. That was my first trip to WDW after my wife left. The first for my kids too. It was sort of a "getting back to normal" trip for all three of us. (pretty scary that normal is being in WDW). We walked into the MK and when we got to that spot and saw the castle, my oldest just put her arm around her little sister, and her sister hugged her back. I just happend to have my camera out taking general pictures and was able to grab this one.

pinkrose

And that's all we get from you? No info? No picture?

:lookaroun

Since Scott put me on the spot :p.... I'm Elizabeth. My husband and I will be celebrating 15 yrs of marriage this year (at WDW, where else :) ). I am a full time mom of two kids and a home based travel agent for Kingdom Konsultant Travel. I just LOVE helping to make other's Disney vacations even more magical!!!

I first went to Disney World as a child (late 70's I believe) and again right after Epcot opened. I didn't go back until the first time we took the kids in 2000. I was always a fan, but just didn't get the chance to go back before then. That visit in 2000 reminded me of how magical it is and I've lost count of how many times I've been back since.

I've enjoyed seeing all of the adorable pet pictures. I have a Golden that several on here are "familiar" with. :lol: Her name is Jasmine and she's 3 yrs old. She's my third child (she thinks she's people). :lol:

Here's a couple of pictures... The first one is of her with "Bob". Anyone who's seen Summer School will know what Bob is. :lol: We call them Bob because she usually will pull off the head and carry it around. :shrug:

Jasmine2.jpg

Jasmine.jpg

RayLaVeau

I am soooo late to this party!
(To quote a famous rabbit..I'm late, I'm Late....hehe)
My Name is Ray (duh..) I have been infatuated with Disneyworld since I was a child ..way too long to speak of...Hehe...
My first "disney" experience was way back in the days of early Disneyland...
and I have been hooked ever since then, just think...Mickey Mouse Club...:)
anyway I have been lurking about here and there just taking in everyones experiences and must say... I love this site!
My Favorite park is Epcot, and MK runs a close second, I am a monorail junkie and ride it way more times than I should, (it's like a second language to me, yes I love Star Wars too!) This internet thingy we have created is awesome, anytime I need to go,,,I'm there! In a sense...great stuff maynard...lol anyway enough of the jibberish...Disneyworld is to me the best reason to escape reality and I do Plan on retiring as a CM or popcorn guy real soon...
See ya Real Soon
R

oh yeah this is my cat on the night before my moms first visit,,,lol more pics later

DSCF3275.jpg

my Daughter on MNSSHP 07
DSCF3510.jpg

And the moms first time and my kids (my pic will come later hehe:).....)
DSCF3507.jpg

PigletIsMyCat

Well, even though I introduced myself, I see we're now introducing our pet-families. So, of course, since I'm a proud sister and mother, I have to get back in on this action.

This is Taylor, also called Papacat, my cat-brother. He's 12 and a half, old and ornery, but I love him.
84a0c60a.jpg

This is Piglet, she's a three and a half year old dilute calico that was taken by the town from an innappropriate living situation. She's my oldest fur-baby and she hates being held.

58083f02.jpg

Finally, here's Samantha, another rescue and our youngest - just about two turn two. We couldn't decide on a name - she picked it for us.

cf191e60.jpg

IheartWDW

I already did mine, but I want in on the puppy pics.

This one I already posted, its my sisters puppy Daisy (7month), I bought her the princess hat when i was there in January:
IMG_2169.jpg

This is my sister and daisy.. she's in Build a bear clothes
img6-1.jpg

This is my puppy, Rox, 3 years old
IMG_2206.jpg

Here's the two of them.. they are the same breed, Boston Terriers, and both runts but Rox forgot to stay small...
img5-1.jpg

cococola44

I already did mine, but I want in on the puppy pics.

This one I already posted, its my sisters puppy Daisy (7month), I bought her the princess hat when i was there in January:
IMG_2169.jpg

This is my sister and daisy.. she's in Build a bear clothes
img6-1.jpg

This is my puppy, Rox, 3 years old
IMG_2206.jpg

Here's the two of them.. they are the same breed, Boston Terriers, and both runts but Rox forgot to stay small...
img5-1.jpg
that boston terrier is sooooooo adorable

subhuman31

Hello all. I'm Jeff from Marlton, NJ. I work as a CNC programmer in a plastics factory. I'm not a big poster on here but do enjoy reading all these threads. They are all so informative and interesting. You can usually find me posting pics in the Digital Media contests section. I love taking pics especially when I'm at WDW. I first went WDW in 2001 at the ripe old of 26. I'm 33 now. I've been addicted ever since and have gone every year since (except '04) and will be back in November. Oh I'm also single too ladies :rolleyes:. You can check out more of me on myspace. Just click the link in my signature.

Here's some pics of me in WDW last November...

DSCF6298.jpg

DSCF7312.jpg

IMG_7518.jpg

DSCF1149.jpg

islesgirl

Well since everyone else is posting pictures of their dogs, I will post my babies.

This is Lilly, a 4 year old beagle. Isn't she gorgeous :)

winter592.jpg

And our youngest, Frankie Beans. She is a miniature daschaund and she just recently turned a year old. This pic is her as Dorothy on Halloween

dogs002.jpg

And my two babies with Santa this Christmas in their matching Santa dresses

dogs026_edited.jpg

Thiger

Thanks.

That was a totally unplanned photo. That was my first trip to WDW after my wife left. The first for my kids too. It was sort of a "getting back to normal" trip for all three of us. (pretty scary that normal is being in WDW). We walked into the MK and when we got to that spot and saw the castle, my oldest just put her arm around her little sister, and her sister hugged her back. I just happend to have my camera out taking general pictures and was able to grab this one.

great pic! that made my day and is truly what disney magic is all about :D

Jerm

Hi all I am Jeremiah go by Jerm to make it easy. I think I am one of the most removed people from WDW on here, well cept those people across the pond. I am in So Cal about 40 miles from DL, but love WDW. I have gone about WDW about 16 times starting in 1980 when I was 6 with my last trip last December when I was 33 and my next one for Aug of this year, which will be for my 34th year on this earth. I could go on for days and days about my love of the World but wont.

My fav attraction would have to be the Adventures Club at PI (but I don't drink at all)
I could spend weeks upon weeks just looking at things, Martin and I have that and the jumping in odd places and getting drity looks.

Here are a couple of my fav pics.

1510243117_1229330e50.jpg

2325174308_a02c02a00b.jpg

2122109530_8ff94938ae.jpg

macsmom

My name is Danna, I am almost 49. I love to read all the information everyone on this site comes up with. It amazes me. Anyway, my favorite park is the Magic Kingdom and when I go home in May, 2009, I'm going to turn 50 at POP. What better place to turn 50 than WDW. I work for Wal*Mart (11 years), but keep hoping to hit the big jackpot so I can quit! I have pictures somewhere, but I'd have to dig them out.

danna

Flight Safety

Tim

Hi, Im Tim. I visit WDW every weekend. My family moved to FL on vacation @ WDW and never went home. I was pretty much raised there. I have been going at least 2 times a month since I was born.

IMG_0114_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0152_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom