Who's gonna be there Nov. 13th - 20th?

mitchk

Original Poster
Hello all! I will be staying at all star movies Nov. 13th - 20th, anyone else gonna be there at that time? I have met a few people from this site. I met up with Martin last Sept. and gave him some home movies of MGM when it first opened. Anyway, it would be great to meet some more of our wdwmagic family!

Last edited:

KLeigh

How funny!! We're over at French Quarter this year. Are you staying in one of the Royal Rooms? If so, you will love them! I'm going to miss them over at FQ this fall.

Hope your vacation is amazing!!

ratherbeinwdw

Hello all! I will be staying at all star movies Nov. 13th - 20th, anyone else gonna be there at that time? I have meet a few people from this site. I met up with Martin last Sept. and gave him some home movies of MGM when it first opened. Anyway, it would be great to meet some more of our wdwmagic family!
We'll be at AOA from the 14th to the 18th.

mitchk

Original Poster
We'll be at AOA from the 14th to the 18th.

Please keep an eye out for me. I'll be all around the parks! We can always meet up for a quick hello, or drink, or whatever! Hope to see you there. I feel all us wdwmagic members share a common interest

ratherbeinwdw

Please keep an eye out for me. I'll be all around the parks! We can always meet up for a quick hello, or drink, or whatever! Hope to see you there. I feel all us wdwmagic members share a common interest
We'll be at DTD on Thursday to pick up our AP's and shop. We're going to Beaches and Cream Friday for lunch. Then we're heading to MK for MVMCP on the 15th. We'll be at EPCOT Saturday until 2. Then, we're heading to Sci Fi for a late lunch at HS. Then, back to MK until closing. Sunday we're starting at AK and then heading back to HS for evening hours. It will be my friend, her 16 year-old daughter and my 18 year-old daughter. I pretty much look like my picture, except that was three years ago. I bought a wdwmagic ragland tee to wear, but it is way too small. I'll try to find my pin and put it on my bag. If you're at any of those places at those times and see us, please introduce yourself.

mitchk

Original Poster
We'll be at DTD on Thursday to pick up our AP's and shop. We're going to Beaches and Cream Friday for lunch. Then we're heading to MK for MVMCP on the 15th. We'll be at EPCOT Saturday until 2. Then, we're heading to Sci Fi for a late lunch at HS. Then, back to MK until closing. Sunday we're starting at AK and then heading back to HS for evening hours. It will be my friend, her 16 year-old daughter and my 18 year-old daughter. I pretty much look like my picture, except that was three years ago. I bought a wdwmagic ragland tee to wear, but it is way too small. I'll try to find my pin and put it on my bag. If you're at any of those places at those times and see us, please introduce yourself.

I def. will and if you happen to see me please say hi! Have a magical trip!

stevehousse

Anyone know what crowds r like this time of year? It's our first ever Nov trip. I checked again crowd calander a and the crowd numbers seemed to have jumped up from last month! Everything was a 3, and now it's a 5! How accurate is this?!? I'm used to early May crowds so I'm used to no crowds really...a little nervous but hey, we are 20 days out from leaving!!!

mitchk

Original Poster
Anyone know what crowds r like this time of year? It's our first ever Nov trip. I checked again crowd calander a and the crowd numbers seemed to have jumped up from last month! Everything was a 3, and now it's a 5! How accurate is this?!? I'm used to early May crowds so I'm used to no crowds really...a little nervous but hey, we are 20 days out from leaving!!!

It used to be a great time to go ....now there is really no downtime at Disney. All the Sept., Oct. ,and Nov. dates, are now like regular season ( it's all the out of The United States people, they are offered great deals durning this time,...... I wonder why )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom