Who's going this September(2016)?

draybook

Original Poster
I was able to meet a member of this forum last year and it was pretty cool. Is anyone else going to be down in the World this September? We're staying at PO Riverside from the 8th until the 17th. We're going to be at the Halloween parties on the 8th, 11th and 13th. It would be neat to meet some more fellow WDW'ers.

KikoKea

Hitting the World 26th-2 Oct for our 34th anniversary. Spending 4 days + a party at the park, 2 days checking the area out for our upcoming move there next year.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Right at the end as we are starting at Uni then heading to the Keys, returning to OKW just in time for my daughter to arrive with the grand-kids on the 29th.

draybook

Original Poster
Well, due to unforeseen circumstances, we'll be moving the trip up some to September 1st through the 9th. We'll attend the parties on the 2nd and 8th. Hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you nice folks!

Rachel S1321

Well, due to unforeseen circumstances, we'll be moving the trip up some to September 1st through the 9th. We'll attend the parties on the 2nd and 8th. Hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you nice folks!

Hope all is well! We will miss you guys by one day, hope you have a blast!!!

Rutt

7th-14th at Pop. Doing Halloween Party on the 11th.
I just read your message and realized that you are going in September and not October :(

We went in September two years ago. Wife has instituted a ban until 2018 (when our daughter turns 3). I'm not sure I'll survive but at least I got Ohana and DS to look forward to in October!

RememberWhen

We will be there from Sept 13th to the 19th at the Boardwalk Villas. Doing the DVC Nightime Safari Spectacular on the 13th.
If you get a chance, can you let us know how the DVC nighttime party was? We're going later in the month and haven't been able to find out very much information.
Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom