Who thinks this forum is going downhill?

DisneyNut2007

Original Poster
IMO, the WDWMagic forum has been going downhill at an alarming rate.

The always-insultive fanboys have all but taken over the place and anyone with opposing opinions on anything gets flamed and attacked, just like a 3rd-world dictatorship.

Because of all the negative types over-invading this forum to the point of utter nausea, I've become VERY uncomfortable visiting this board. It's becoming just as bad and hateful of WDW as the always-awful MiceAge/MiceChat is. And to make matters, the admins and moderators really haven't been doing anything to wipe out the controversy and actually restore order to this place.

heartodisney

Hmmm...I WILL agree that are some that are very negative and hateful...but just like tv or radio...turn the channel...or thread...there are MANY people on this that share their pics or stories...and THAT is what I look for and enjoy! I wish to thank all who do that!

going2oahu

lol - I just joined and was thinking how nice everyone was to each other and I found this post. Really, I joined this forum because it seems to be very positive and helpful so my perception as an outsider is a very good one!

The Mom

Premium Member
IMO, the WDWMagic forum has been going downhill at an alarming rate.

The always-insultive fanboys have all but taken over the place and anyone with opposing opinions on anything gets flamed and attacked, just like a 3rd-world dictatorship.

Because of all the negative types over-invading this forum to the point of utter nausea, I've become VERY uncomfortable visiting this board. It's becoming just as bad and hateful of WDW as the always-awful MiceAge/MiceChat is. And to make matters, the admins and moderators really haven't been doing anything to wipe out the controversy and actually restore order to this place.

You have done your fair share to contribute to the "negativity." :rolleyes:

There is no problem with posting opposing opinons. Unfortunately, too many people don't know how to post them in a respectful, civil manner, but resort to name calling and snide remarks.

So, if you post an something, and feel that someone has responded inappropriately, use the report this post option, rather than engaging in an argument.

joanna71985

I've been posting here for awhile, and I don't think it's going downhill. In fact, this is one of my favorite message boards to post at.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom