Who should be the next SSE narrator?

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
James Earl Jones, As I recall he is associated with another big round spaceship in the Disney universe..., Also Mustafa in Lion King, James just has a deep sonorous voice which is perfect for SSE. My second choice would be Dennis Haysbert also has a great voice.

My third choice will be HIGHLY controversial but it would be Barack Obama who has a great speaking voice and also would be a symbolic choice as well as the first black president of the US.

FettFan

A lot of good suggestions; I'll throw in a couple more:

William Shatner

If you're going to go with uh...uh...choppy...uh..choppy delivery, uh, well you might as well, uh, get, uh, J-Jeff. JEFF Gold-Goldblum. Yeah.

morningstar

My third choice will be HIGHLY controversial but it would be Barack Obama who has a great speaking voice and also would be a symbolic choice as well as the first black president of the US.

I agree, he is the first I thought of who could have as much gravitas as Walter Cronkite. But he's already at the Hall of Presidents. A newscaster seems appropriate since the theme is communications, but I can't think of any I'd think really ideal.

As politicians go I'd also consider Al Gore.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I agree, he is the first I thought of who could have as much gravitas as Walter Cronkite. But he's already at the Hall of Presidents. A newscaster seems appropriate since the theme is communications, but I can't think of any I'd think really ideal.

As politicians go I'd also consider Al Gore.

Insufficient Gravitas I think all you can think of with him is the spittle flying at one of his speeches, And besides soon Barack will just be one of the past presidents at HoP.

Stupido

This is gonna sound weird, but how about Whoopi Goldberg?

Hear me out. Last summer I went to the Museum of Natural History, and she narrated the show in the Hayden Planetarium, and I thought she did an amazing job. She bordered the thin line of informative, engaging, and entertaining. I think she'd be a brilliant addition.

FettFan

This is gonna sound weird, but how about Whoopi Goldberg?

Hear me out. Last summer I went to the Museum of Natural History, and she narrated the show in the Hayden Planetarium, and I thought she did an amazing job. She bordered the thin line of informative, engaging, and entertaining. I think she'd be a brilliant addition.

Well she was the voice of Gaia on Captain Planet...

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
What about the option to choose? they already have the touch screen what if you could pick from a handful of different host with a slightly different script in each one? Would give more incentive to ride a second time and to get a different perspective

Excellent Idea - Full marks for creativity!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom