Who reads these forums any1 from disney

goofy

Original Poster
Do Imagineers and other folk who decide on new parks and such like ever come to these forums and chek wat people are sayin

and to get ideas

MrPromey

Well, they definitely wouldn't be coming here for ideas. They have to do all this stuff in house to avoid those pesky lawsuits. Even when they do people still try to sue saying they came up with the Idea for things like Wide World Of Sports and Epcot and even the idea of leasing/selling resort property to the government for a military resort.

The Mom

Premium Member
MrPromey, your last remark touched upon a sore point in our household. The Disney Inn was our favorite resort until it became Shades of Green. You seem to be privy to more information about this transaction than I. I don't mind military personal getting reduced rates on lodging, they certainly don't get paid enough, but why did the government take over a whole hotel in a prime Disney location? I really miss having another choice so close to the Magic Kingdom.

By the way, I usually find your posts to be very informative, and not too difficult to read, especially since you make few spelling/grammar errors, and don't use internet "shorthand" too much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom