Who Let The Dogs Out!

real mad hatter

Ok,so my planning is now down the essentials on the medical side. Like heart tablets,pain killers,after sun,etc,etc. But here's my question to all you super troopers.After a full day at the parks and it's time for some sleeps,how do you give those dogs a treat? My friend swears by this Greek cream which has Aloe oils and other medicinal properties,he rubs it into his feet before dozing off and says in the morning he's ready to rock n roll.He gave me a jar to try but it smells like flowers,don't want Alice to get the wrong idea,;)Anyway,what if anything do you folk do at the end of your magical day.:wave:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Even in great shoes I get tons of blisters so I always have to remember to bring a way to drain those things without them popping on their own. I forgot the last trip and I was miserable trying to take care of them with the edge of a pair of nail clippers!:ROFLOL:
Have you tried mole skin? I think it's made by Dr Sholes. You basically cut it to fit the size of the area that blisters. I've used it before and it will keep you from rubbing a blister.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Ok,so my planning is now down the essentials on the medical side. Like heart tablets,pain killers,after sun,etc,etc. But here's my question to all you super troopers.After a full day at the parks and it's time for some sleeps,how do you give those dogs a treat? My friend swears by this Greek cream which has Aloe oils and other medicinal properties,he rubs it into his feet before dozing off and says in the morning he's ready to rock n roll.He gave me a jar to try but it smells like flowers,don't want Alice to get the wrong idea,;)Anyway,what if anything do you folk do at the end of your magical day.:wave:

I soak them in cold water and then sit with my feet up over my head - seriously! It helps any swelling that may have occurred from of course, not drinking enough water through out the day. Then I do peppermint lotion as well as tend to any blisters that may have developed. I also bring along with me, blister bandaids and regular bandaids in my bag and we wear dr. scholls (spelling) to help with walking.

Upvote 0

Disney05

I never have a problem with my feet. My shins on the other hand. Wow, lots of pain! Some trips, no problem though. :shrug: I think it's all in how I stride.

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Whit the???

I soak them in cold water and then sit with my feet up over my head - seriously! It helps any swelling that may have occurred from of course, not drinking enough water through out the day. Then I do peppermint lotion as well as tend to any blisters that may have developed. I also bring along with me, blister bandaids and regular bandaids in my bag and we wear dr. scholls (spelling) to help with walking.

Hold on Disneygirl76, You soak your feet in cold water,then have them hanging over your head.Wow,and I thought I was mad as a hatter:ROFLOL:No way is the mouse maid catching me in that position.:wave:

Upvote 0

LuLaSue

Legs up the wall!!! Best thing you can do for your body! Reverses the blood flow and gives the heart a well needed rest.

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Many Thanks To All.

After much searching in our local chemists [drugstores] I finally found this peppermint oil spray,infact it was buy one and get one free, so I tried it today and wow.What a feeling! My tootsies are singing Dixie.So thanks to everyone for all your answers,now I'll be able to keep up with my teenage son.:wave:p.S. And it smells nice too.

Upvote 0

LuLaSue

After much searching in our local chemists [drugstores] I finally found this peppermint oil spray,infact it was buy one and get one free, so I tried it today and wow.What a feeling! My tootsies are singing Dixie.So thanks to everyone for all your answers,now I'll be able to keep up with my teenage son.:wave:p.S. And it smells nice too.

That is awesome Hatter! Enjoy!!!

Upvote 0

LuLaSue

I use a product called Volcano from Lush. (Volcano Foot Mask) It's like a face mask, but for your feet! And after having it on for a couple minutes, it started to tingle and cool. I use it after I've had a long day at work (I'm constantly on my feet at work). I usually follow it up with one of their massage bars. Massage Bar The bar has peppermint oil in it like Lulabell was talking about. It's a solid bar that starts to melt with the warmth of your skin, so make sure you pack it appropriately!

After I do this combo, I feel like I've been pampered beyond belief. It is my favorite "beauty" routine!

That sounds amazing! I am going to check this out!! Thanks!:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom