Who is the most popular park original IP?

Who is the most popular park original IP?

• Total voters

TwilightZone

Original Poster
An idea I had just gotten after looking at the Play Pavilion thread. I'd figure this fits here since all my options do exist in some form at disney world.

LUVofDIS

I was just asking a few people at work who they knew from Disney World today. It started because I have a Figment coffee mug from the 2017 Food and Wine. One person thought it was Dino from the Flintstones. There were six of us, two who had been to Disney World and I asked if any of them knew who the character was on the mug. None knew. The one ride everyone knew, Pirates of the Caribbean. That and Small World. The few other attractions mentioned by one or two people, none involved the ones mentioned in the poll other than the Pirates.

Weird that this poll was created today.

JIMINYCR

PoTC for sure. Its got the longest lasting footprint, iconic scenes, memorable song, and guest popularity. Majority of people never got to see AE because it was so short lived. Dreamfinder was around so long ago that most cant place him. Orange Bird, Capt Rex, SEA characters, dont have the following. Tiki birds, HM Ghosts, Figment and CBJ dont stand out so much as being IP in peoples minds.

SteamboatJoe

Country Bears...imitated across the country (in different animal forms), referenced in the Simpsons, and had their imitations parodied in A Goofy Movie.

People know the Pirates ride exists but I doubt many cared about the non-IP cast of characters themselves.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom