Who is the biggest 'tour operator' in the UK for Walt Disney World Resort In Florida?

Disneylover8544

Original Poster
Who is the biggest tour operator in the UK for the Walt Disney World Resort In Florida?? Is it Virgin Holidays? TUI? Ocean Florida? Or someone else?

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Who is the biggest tour operator in the UK for the Walt Disney World Resort In Florida?? Is it Virgin Holidays? TUI? Ocean Florida? Or someone else?

This is verbatim the same question posted on multiple Disney fan sites within the last hour. I would start with https://www.disneyholidays.co.uk as a point in comparison (since it is after the UK arm of Disney travel). Largest isn't always the best or most cost-effective.

Jon81uk

Not sure.

It would probably be Tui or Virgin I expect. I think Tui might sell slightly more packages, but Virgin Holidays feels like a bigger presence as they advertise more and partner with Disney often.

There is also the official Walt Disney Travel Company, but I don't think they sell many full packages with flights and I've used them just for hotel & ticket packages.

So without knowing firm facts, my opinion is Virgin Holidays and Tui are probably joint top for packages.

Also if you are trying to work out which to use, there are a lot of other questions. Personally I like flying with Virgin so have always either booked with Virgin Holidays, or got the flight from Virgin Atlantic and then hotel/tickets from Disney. But some people want the full package that an operator like Tui can offer with their own flights.

Disneylover8544

Original Poster
Not sure.

It would probably be Tui or Virgin I expect. I think Tui might sell slightly more packages, but Virgin Holidays feels like a bigger presence as they advertise more and partner with Disney often.

There is also the official Walt Disney Travel Company, but I don't think they sell many full packages with flights and I've used them just for hotel & ticket packages.

So without knowing firm facts, my opinion is Virgin Holidays and Tui are probably joint top for packages.

Also if you are trying to work out which to use, there are a lot of other questions. Personally I like flying with Virgin so have always either booked with Virgin Holidays, or got the flight from Virgin Atlantic and then hotel/tickets from Disney. But some people want the full package that an operator like Tui can offer with their own flights.

I would probably say Virgin Holidays.

Disneylover8544

Original Poster
This is verbatim the same question posted on multiple Disney fan sites within the last hour. I would start with https://www.disneyholidays.co.uk as a point in comparison (since it is after the UK arm of Disney travel). Largest isn't always the best or most cost-effective.
I wasn't posting to ask it so that I could book a holiday, I was posting to ask who is their biggest tour operator in the UK

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Virgin and TUI battle each other out on package tours, but between their Cruises and Brightline Rail service, Virgin definitely has the biggest investment in Florida as a holiday destination.

Jon81uk

Virgin and TUI battle each other out on package tours, but between their Cruises and Brightline Rail service, Virgin definitely has the biggest investment in Florida as a holiday destination.

Virgin Atlantic Holidays has nothing to do with the Brightline rail services.
Brightline is owned by Fortress Investment Group and just licences the name from Virgin.
Virgin Atlantic is 49% owned by Delta airlines and the rest by Virgin Group.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Virgin Atlantic Holidays has nothing to do with the Brightline rail services.
Brightline is owned by Fortress Investment Group and just licences the name from Virgin.
Virgin Atlantic is 49% owned by Delta airlines and the rest by Virgin Group.

Of course, but these things are transparent to the consumer. However, Virgin is an investor in the trains.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom