Who is the best villain in the MCU???

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
In Infinity War and now Endgame, Thanos was a pretty great antagonist and will definitely be remembered as one of the greats in villaindom...at least in the MCU.

But is there another one you thought was better, more ruthless, cruel, etc?
Or is there a villain you would like to see introduced in the MCU in the near future?

Last edited:

Princess Leia

In no particular order- Killmonger, Hela, Loki, Klaue (Serkis seemed to have a blast with that role), Thanos, Ego, Kingpin, Kilgrave, Vulture. I want to give a shoutout to Justin Hammer too, because Sam Rockwell sold the entitled jerky behavior.

Mike S

In no particular order- Killmonger, Hela, Loki, Klaue (Serkis seemed to have a blast with that role), Thanos, Ego, Kingpin, Kilgrave, Vulture. I want to give a shoutout to Justin Hammer too, because Sam Rockwell sold the entitled jerky behavior.
Kilgrave...?

Phicinfan

I will agree with Killmonger, but I lean to Loki. Why? He is the ultimate villian, no matter what he does, he always has this way to get you to want to help him and fix him and trust him, and then he turns and stabs you in the back again, and you just turn around and do it all over again. You should hate him, but you want to like him and he abuses that trust.

Jimmy Thick

Does Dr. Doom count?

In the comics Doom is the defacto/numero uno Marvel villain. He has to be the next big bad guy for the next series of films unless they go strong with mutants then it would be Phoenix.

Tony Perkis

This is a unique list to put together because you have to capture the specific film that you’re referencing.

1. Thanos (Infinity War)
2. Ego (GOTG 2)
3. Loki (original Thor)
4. Red Skull (Captain America: The First Avenger)
5. Winter Soldier (Captain America: The Winter Soldier, with an assist from the first few minutes of Civil War)
6. Killmonger (Black Panther)
7. Vulture (Spider-Man: HC)

I kind of lose interest after these.

Princess Leia

This is a unique list to put together because you have to capture the specific film that you’re referencing.

1. Thanos (Infinity War)
2. Ego (GOTG 2)
3. Loki (original Thor)
4. Red Skull (Captain America: The First Avenger)
5. Winter Soldier (Captain America: The Winter Soldier, with an assist from the first few minutes of Civil War)
6. Killmonger (Black Panther)
7. Vulture (Spider-Man: HC)

I kind of lose interest after these.
No Loki for The Avengers?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom