Who has the longest commute time to WDW?

bryon1

Original Poster
Do you or know someone who commutes father than 20 minutes to WDW (including time driving on property)?

Just curious. No names needed just city from, time spent driving, and distance.

bryon1

ISTCrew20

There is a sign right outside my neighborhood that says it's 10 miles from "Disney World"...Although, with traffic, the toll, stop lights, and all that, it takes about 25 minutes.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Where do you live? Downtown Orlando is more than 10 miles from WDW...

anyway.. depending on where I want to go on property, I'm 15-25 mins away... 30 if traffic is bad. I'm closest of Epcot and MGM.. farthest from AK and MK

bryon1

Original Poster
Stitch79

I must ask you....is it worth your time to commute 60 minutes for what wage you make for miles spent in gas/ maintance/time on the road?

Stitch79

Actually I don't work there, I thought you were just asking how long it takes everyone to get there. However, if I did work there I don't think it would be worth the commute time based on what I have seen of the average wages.

DisneySaint

You guys make me nervous about moving down there!
I'm going to be so lost and not know where to start! Hopefully I can find just some cheap apartment to live at for a few months while I explore the city (and meanwhile apply for jobs) and find a better place to live. Since I'll be working at the Lord & Taylor at the Mall immediately after I move, I will probably try to get in a home close to there.

:( :cry: 14 freakin hours away from WDW! Can you believe it?! It really sucks...I'm DEF. moving down there after I graduate (2007) so maybe in 2008 I can be in Orlando once I get into a college down there.:) :D :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

PhotoDave219

i still say me & rob are pretty close. I can be in the epcot cast parking lot in 10 minutes. Property is about 5 minutes, depending on traffic lights....

Eh but i dont work there....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom