Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Couple years ago, there was Who Blacklisted Roger Rabbit idea I found at Vision Fantastic website ago.
Read this:
But I can't find it anywhere because it's gone.
If Steven Spielberg and Disney can make a sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit, they can, pretend it's mid 1990s aka 1993 or 1994, Touchstone Pictures and Steven Spielberg announced that Who Framed Roger Rabbit will get a sequel called Who Blacklisted Roger Rabbit. This story takes place in 1957, ten years after first film takes place in 1947. So we need a cast, script, story, music, voice actors, etc to this project are we waiting for. So, what are you guys are going to do movie script?

MickeyMouse10

My idea for a Roger Rabbit sequel

Toontown's 2D residents are being replaced by computer animated characters (Pixar, Disney, Blue Sky). So that leaves a lot of them out of work.

Some of the characters in town are even willing to have some cosmetic work done to stay relevant (much like Hollywood).

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
My idea for a Roger Rabbit sequel

Toontown's 2D residents are being replaced by computer animated characters (Pixar, Disney, Blue Sky). So that leaves a lot of them out of work.

Some of the characters in town are even willing to have some cosmetic work done to stay relevant (much like Hollywood).
Anyone else?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom