Who else would watch Hollywood Studios fireworks from Epcot?

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I remember there was some spots between Innoventions and the bridge where not only could you see the fireworks but the audio would bounce off the buildings so we’ll I thought they were just playing the audio until it would cut out. But you’d see them almost as good as you can see fireworks from TTC ferry.

AndyS2992

No, but I did the opposite last week. Coming out of Hollywood Studios, Harmonious just started so we stood by the lake out front of the park and watched it from there. Very clear view of the fireworks.

JIMINYCR

There are several spots on property where if you are in the right place at the right time you can catch a glimpse of fireworks in the distance from a park you arent in. When I catch a sight of sky brilliance, I will always stop and watch for a short time but because the show isnt as good as being in a park or you only can see some of the higher bursts, I'll move on. Still worth watching for it.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
There are several spots on property where if you are in the right place at the right time you can catch a glimpse of fireworks in the distance from a park you arent in. When I catch a sight of sky brilliance, I will always stop and watch for a short time but because the show isnt as good as being in a park or you only can see some of the higher bursts, I'll move on. Still worth watching for it.
I can see all the Ariel shells at Magic Kingfom from Orange lake, I knew wished so well I could time the music to the show

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom