White Castle coming back to FL and (near) Disney!

TamaraQT

I am looking forward to White Castle in Orlando. I think it will do extremely well. I think it will be big competition for Steak N Shake. I hope they can co-exist. I love Steak n Shake. I am not sure where the location is going to be. I know Palm Parkway, but the "official address" is not available. I am trying to experience an online 'driving' image map so I can see where it will actually be.

Rambozo

Universal should put it at Citywalk. It would be a much better option than Burger King, which seems to be everywhere.

Lilofan

Original Poster
White Castle bump.. It is going to happen. White Castle is coming back to FL. The location will be in SW Orlando in O- town West. The frozen food version in supermarkets is not the same as the real thing! The only FL location is supposed to be the the largest location for the company.

MickeyMouse10

I am looking forward to White Castle in Orlando. I think it will do extremely well. I think it will be big competition for Steak N Shake. I hope they can co-exist. I love Steak n Shake. I am not sure where the location is going to be. I know Palm Parkway, but the "official address" is not available. I am trying to experience an online 'driving' image map so I can see where it will actually be.

It's going to be right next to Portillo's. I may move to Florida just for the restaurant options.

some other guy

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-22 Ashley Carter on Twitter JUST IN White Castle will open its Orland….png
    Screenshot_2021-04-22 Ashley Carter on Twitter JUST IN White Castle will open its Orland….png
    259.4 KB · Views: 126

91JLovesDisney

After almost 50 years, the WC burger chain is coming back! The location will be on Palm Parkway near WDW. 24/7 for all the late night eaters🍔🍟! The only location in Florida will be near the Mouse!
Unpopular opinion - I had White Castle in Chicago and I didn't enjoy it 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom