Which Way Do You Wear Your Magic Band?

• Mickey Facing Towards Me

• Mickey Facing Away From Me

• I’m a rebel (or don’t care) and wear it both ways

• I hate Magic Bands and never wear one

Results are only viewable after voting.

Touchdown

Original Poster
Alright folks, it’s time to answer the question of our time! How do you wear your Magic Band? I choose to wear him facing out so that when someone looks at my wrist or it’s in pictures Mickey appears right side up, do you do the same or do you wear the band so Mickey looks right side up to you only.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Alright folks, it’s time to answer the question of our time! How do you wear your Magic Band?

The orientation of the outline of the mickey head matters little to me. Its the orientation of the lugs that fit in the holes thats my concern. If I wanted I'd use a #00 Phillips head to change it, but I dont care.

belledream

Mickey facing towards me, but never really thought twice about it. Thinking about it now, an upside-down Mickey to me is grinding my gears. 😄

LUVofDIS

I have a special holder that fits on my watch band. It only fits one way so no matter which wrist I wear it on the head faces me and of course, the head faces right side up. Is there any other way to wear it.

Touchdown

Original Poster
Interesting, I’m not sure if Disney planned it that way, as on the special ones usually the more interesting and dominant design is located above the ears. That means for all of you who wear it the other way you never see the more visually interesting half of your band (as it’s below your wrist.)

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Mickey towards me like a watch basically I also find it easier to snap the nubs into the holes that way.
I wear it on my right wrist.
Although last trip I had a puck holder that went on my fitbit band and loved it.

Cmdr_Crimson

I have the Magic Band Carribeaner. However, I took the clip off and attached it to a retractable ID tag....I'd get a surprised look by the CM's when I use it like "How is this science possible?!?"

Last edited:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I have the Magic Band Carribeaner. However, I took the clip off and attached it to a retractable ID tag....I'd get a surprised look by the CM's when I use it like "How is this science possible?!?"
View attachment 423331
I do something similar. I have this:

with a retractable ID tag, attached to a ring on my waist pack. CMs are always overly impressed by the concept. I think it's just common sense for anyone who doesn't want MB tan lines [or sweatiness].

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
It’s interesting you say that. When I was younger I always kept my watch in my pocket. I’ve gotten over that since I got an Apple Watch and I do wear my MB on my wrist, watch style
I only wear a watch these days because I always have. I tried going without and after two weeks of driving myself crazy looking at the blank [tanless] band of skin, I couldn't take the watch not being there. Having an iPhone, I really don't need the watch any more, but having worn one constantly [except in bed] for over 50 years, I can't break the habit of feeling the weight on my wrist.

wombat

Alright folks, it’s time to answer the question of our time! How do you wear your Magic Band? I choose to wear him facing out so that when someone looks at my wrist or it’s in pictures Mickey appears right side up, do you do the same or do you wear the band so Mickey looks right side up to you only.
You must live in a lovely fluffy world if the question of our time is how to wear a Magic Band

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom