Which Two Non-Disney Parks Do You Want to Visit Most?

Rich T

Original Poster
I love (as I'm sure many others here do as well) virtually touring parks around the world via Youtube. Just curious, which non-Disney parks would you like to see in person for the first time, if given free airfare, lodging and admission... and you could only pick two?

For me:
Efteling in the Netherlands
Phantasialand in Germany

BrianLo

I'm actually going to Efteling in June. :D

So that's the obvious one out of the way. Maybe Europa?

Although can I cheat and just say USJ again in 2020ish with Nintendoland?

For those who haven't been since this is the DLR forum, Universal Orlando are probably the best ones inevitably.

brb1006

For those who haven't been since this is the DLR forum, Universal Orlando are probably the best ones inevitably.
Boy are you in for a treat once you get to Efteling. :) But you might experience a bit of culture shock to put it lightly.

Last edited:

TROR

Efteling for sure. There's a lot of other parks I'd love to visit but one that's been on my radar lately is Silver Dollar City in Missouri. Might be headed there this summer so hopefully I can cross it off.

brb1006

Thanks, I'm sure I'll talk about it somewhere after I visit. I feel like I get more culture shock from driving across the border to the US though. :hilarious:
I would seriously reccomend starting a trip planning thread months before you visit. Efteling has so much detail and stuff you might miss. So making a thread on your trip planning is the perfect approach.

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
I grew up 45 minutes from De Efteling and have been there many times. I love that place. Now I live 45 minutes from WDW. 😊 I would like to go to Tivoli Gardens once because it’s so old and inspired Disneyland.

Travel Junkie

You'll love Efteling.

For two parks that I haven't been to yet I would say Europa and Tivoli.

George Lucas on a Bench

Europa in Germany looks fun.

DSC01434.JPG

Also totally original.

macefamily

Knoebel's Grove in central Pennsylvania. One of the best free admission parks left in the United States with great traditional food and fantastic roller coasters. They do a Fright Fest weekend every year during the first weekend of October. There's a Covered Bridge Festival with over 300 crafters and food vendors.
Universal Studios Florida. Harry Potter addition made that park ten times better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom