Which tour to take?

DaGoof00

Hi guys!

Since I'm headed down to WDW for a second time this year, I'm trying to do a bunch of things that I've always wanted to do, but have always run out of time. Back in 2010, I did the KTTK tour and absolutely loved it. I will be traveling with my two parents this July and am stuck in trying to decide between doing to Wild Africa Trek or the Backstage Magic tour....

Anyone have any suggestions or opinions? THANKS! :)

coachwnh

Trying the wild African trek ourselves thus summer. Looking forward to it. We did the family magic tour in MK as well. That was fun, especially for our kids. Have fun!

Upvote 0

luv

I want you to do the Trek because I cannot and like to read reports about it! :) The Wild by Design tour is so well done that I think this would be amazing.

I did Backstage Magic many years ago. It has gone through a number of changes since I did it, but I really enjoyed it. :)

Upvote 0

DaGoof00

Original Poster
I want you to do the Trek because I cannot and like to read reports about it! :) The Wild by Design tour is so well done that I think this would be amazing.

I did Backstage Magic many years ago. It has gone through a number of changes since I did it, but I really enjoyed it. :)

I'm leaning to Wild Africa Trek, it looks great... I've read mixed reviews of the Backstage Magic... although, I always take Trip advisor reports with a grain of salt... often seems to be an overwhelming majority of unsatisfied customers no matter what product is being reviewed on there :)

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

We did Backstage Magic Tour and KTTK tours and they were interesting but not lot of information we didnt already know about. For someone who hasnt done one of the park tours before I would say do the BM Tour. But where you already did KTTK why not do something different and cool looking and do the Africa Trek.

Upvote 0

DaGoof00

Original Poster
We did Backstage Magic Tour and KTTK tours and they were interesting but not lot of information we didnt already know about. For someone who hasnt done one of the park tours before I would say do the BM Tour. But where you already did KTTK why not do something different and cool looking and do the Africa Trek.

Thanks! That's the way I'm leaning... do this in the morning, and head back to the hotel and hang out by the pool for the afternoon. KTTK tour was excellent, not a lot of informtation that I didn't know, but the story telling along the way was great; I've heard BM is not as well put together and Wild Africa Trek seems to get some good reviews....

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Thanks! That's the way I'm leaning... do this in the morning, and head back to the hotel and hang out by the pool for the afternoon. KTTK tour was excellent, not a lot of informtation that I didn't know, but the story telling along the way was great; I've heard BM is not as well put together and Wild Africa Trek seems to get some good reviews....

Best thing I got out of the BM was the pin at the end :p
Crocs, shaky rope bridge, eats out of a pail, safari ride, 3 hour tour - Can't beat that, Sounds great to me.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom