Which terminal does American and SWA typically land?

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
My parents American flight lands 5 minutes before our SWA flight. I'm hoping it close enough that we can meet up before baggage pickup to hand off the kiddo.

She doesn't have any idea she's going to WDW or that my parents are the ones taking her around the park. I'd like handoff to be before the Disney Store or DME

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Terminals and Airside Terminals at Orlando International Airport
Orlando International Airport features a main terminal which is cdivided into two main terminals, A and B. Each is connected to two airside terminals - Terminal A to Airside 1 and 2, and Terminal B to Airside 3 and 4.

Each airside terminal serves several airlines and a large number of destinations. Each terminal is well served by restaurants, bars, newsstands, and shops. Business services, banks, and ATMs are also available.

Terminal A
Airside 1 at Terminal A
Gates 1 through 29 serving the below airlines:

Air Canada, Air Transat, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Avianca, CanJet, Copa Airlines, JetBlue, Miami Air

Airside 2 at Terminal A
Gates 100 through 129 serving the below airlines:

Southwest Airlines, Virgin America, AirTran

Terminal B
Airside 3 at Terminal B
Gates 30 through 59 serving the below airlines:

Aer Lingus, Bahamasair, Continental, Frontier, Spirit Airlines, Sun Country, United, US Airways

Airside 4 at Terminal B
Gates 60 through 99 serving the below airlines:

AeroMexico, Air France, British Airways, Delta Airlines, Lufthansa, TAM, Virgin Atlantic

http://orlando-mco.worldairportguides.com/terminals.php

Polydweller

It happens...
Actually, the information on the site you used is out of date. For example, Aer Lingus is now in Terminal A and Air Canada is now in B. Even some gate numbers have changed. I'd use the MCO site, Orlando Airports, for accurate information.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Actually, the information on the site you used is out of date. For example, Aer Lingus is now in Terminal A and Air Canada is now in B. Even some gate numbers have changed. I'd use the MCO site, Orlando Airports, for accurate information.
Perhaps it may be outdated but the information she asked for is still correct.

But I agree, that I should have linked to a more up-to-date link

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom