Which Splash Mountain song do you love most?

Which song from the Splash Mountain soundtrack do you enjoy most?

• How Do You Do?

Votes: 45 39.1%
  • Everybody’s Got A Laughin’ Place

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Zip A Dee Doo Dah

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I love them all! Best soundtrack in Disney World!

Votes: 34 29.6%
  • I hate all three and Splash Mountain is torture for me!

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

LeighM

Zip a Dee Doo Dah will forever be one of my favorite Disney songs. I always enjoyed the stories and Mom liked the movie. It was always one of her favorite Disney songs and I have many childhood memories of Mom singing that song and her teaching to me. Now that she's gone, the song has more meaning.

crxbrett

I went with the entire soundtrack as it is by far my favorite attraction at both US parks. I prefer the Florida version more, music score included.

If I had to choose just 1 song though, it would be 'How Do You Do?' without question. The entire soundtrack gets me smiling and singing, but that song really puts me in the Splash Mtn mood!

Yert3

Laughing place. Not only is it my favorite Splash Mountain songs, but one of my favorite all time Disney songs in general.

OSX

In Disneyland's Splash Mountain, a demo was made of the song "Sooner or Later" and it was to be played in the current track of "Burrow's Lament". It's very odd and out of place. My kinda style.

crxbrett

I didn't click, but I'm thinking of Stephen Sondheim's "Sooner or Later" from D-i-c-k Tracy. It made me giggle.

I love that movie! And the funny thing is, that song always resembled the Song of the South/Splash Mtn song to me. The notes might be different, but the tempo and structure of the "sooner or later" part especially always sounded very similar to me.

crxbrett

Sooner or Later was supposedly on Disneyland's Splash Mountain when it opened and was changed a few months later.

I did not get a chance to experience it until it was about a month old, so cannot say myself. But from all accounts that I have read or heard, "Sooner or Later" was only used during the soft opening testing phase. Once it opened officially in July, it was "Burrows Lament/Laughin' Place" played in that scene.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom