Which savanna at Jambo house?

worldfanatic

I'll be staying at the AKL is september with a savanna villa reserved at Jambo house ( I'll try Kidani village next time). I'm quite confident whichever savanna I'm put on will be fantastic, but it's still fun to make a request and see if you get it.

I know there's been plenty of threads concerning which savanna at the AKL is best. But it seems like most don't give too many small details as to why Sunset, Arusha or Uzima would be preferred.

For those of you who have stayed at a savanna room at Jambo house, please let me know which savanna you'd prefer next time and why. I've visited the AKL a couple times and know the layout and general details of each savanna. I'm looking for the small things that impressed you during your stay. Something only somebody who's stayed in those rooms or villas would appreciate.

Thanks in advance. WDWMagic members are the only ones who I trust with something this important!! :lol:HEE HEE:lol:

TURKEY

It depends on when you are going to be in your room to me.

Are you going to be a late starter? I think the Sunset will be best as you won't be looking directly into the sun.

Going back early to watch at night - Uzima might be better.

I think Arusha is the best, but I would pick Sunset next I think.

Upvote 0

sleepybear

My favorite is Arusha, but I think they added a ton of more animals on Sunset because of the DVC addition, so that might change. (And if you don't get the savannah you want, ask to be relocated.)

Upvote 0

TURKEY

My favorite is Arusha, but I think they added a ton of more animals on Sunset because of the DVC addition, so that might change. (And if you don't get the savannah you want, ask to be relocated.)

Just ask while you are still at the front desk. Don't go to the room and then decide.

It's a big help for you for both the front desk and housekeeping staffs and the front desk is normally more than happy to try and help while still at the desk. They don't have to worry about how messy you've made the room before deciding you want to move.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom